Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    There's another one besides Myxer that I discovered. But you can't search for it, you have to upload it yourself. It has an option where you can send it to your phone, but I don't know if it will work on the pre. The way I had to do it, I had to save it in my palm pre folder. Plus your palm pre with the usb cable and save it in the "ringtones" folder. Once you unplug your usb, go to launcher on the phone, slide two times towards the left on the screen, then sounds and ringtones. You'll find it once you click the ringtones. It's hard to find free ringtones for a palm pre so there's an idea.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Oops i'm sorry I forgot to mention the website lol. It's makeownringtone.com. Sorry about that =)
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well you don't have to download any softwares to use makeownringtone
    Here another one you basically have 2 do the same thing but you must set up an account I use 2 use it on my centro and pro but over the air bt for some reason doesn't work for the pre bt here the site if you want 2 try it over the air its wap.funformobile.com another one is mobango.com same principal leave me a comment or message if this was helpful and yes its completly free they also have videos wallpapers ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvina19 View Post
    There's another one besides Myxer that I discovered. But you can't search for it, you have to upload it yourself. It has an option where you can send it to your phone, but I don't know if it will work on the pre. The way I had to do it, I had to save it in my palm pre folder. Plus your palm pre with the usb cable and save it in the "ringtones" folder. Once you unplug your usb, go to launcher on the phone, slide two times towards the left on the screen, then sounds and ringtones. You'll find it once you click the ringtones. It's hard to find free ringtones for a palm pre so there's an idea.
    Last edited by wess580; 08/31/2009 at 05:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    myxer is notorious for having viruses

edit:

if your phone has myxer tones on it the warranty is void
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    What you mean the warranty is void? Are they trying to charge people now?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I agree, Zedge is the best place for free ringtones, wallpapers, etc. It's great.