Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Well, been trying to install apps from the App Catalog and get not enough memory. Have delete alot of apps and still no joy. Can install apps from the FileCoaster no problem

Any one else having this issue?
    Have you tried resetting the phone? That seems to fix alot of the issues.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    There's a thread started on that already http://tinyurl.com/mqh3ql maybe that'll help but it seems the only option is to keep deleting apps
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Have you tried resetting the phone? That seems to fix alot of the issues.
    REbooted many times and delete 5-6 apps and still no go.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    REbooted many times and delete 5-6 apps and still no go.
    As I understand , it's a space issue. So if you are trying to download a big program, but deleted a few small ones, then it still might not fit. Unfortunately I don't know of a way to check the sizes in the catalog, nor of a way to check the size of the partition that Palm allows for programs.

nb
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Palm has pre set constrictions on memory usage for Apps and Media and so on. once you reach the memory allotment that Palm decided on you are out of luck. In my opnion Palm should remove those restrictions and allow each user to decide what they need their phone for. I personally have no intention of adding music or video files to my Pre but Palm in their infinant wisdom decided that I shouldn't have the ability to decide how I use my memory. I suggest going to Palm's website and write a suggestion for improvements that hey can do. Ask them to remove these memory constraints and let use do what we want with our phones!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    This issue wasnt a memory issue, I delete and deleted apps but could not install the Tetris Mania. I added and delete other apps from both the catalog and Filecoaster without a problem. As soon as i delete the Block Drop 3.8, i could install the Tetris Mania. Could there be something else going on here?????
    I've been getting the same message when installing apps. It seems to max out at about 50 for me. Once I delete one or two, I can install more. I still have 2 gigs of space available on my pre and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to use this space however I see fit.