Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm tempted to buy chipotle for a year to someone who can convince Chipotle (Chipotle: Gourmet Burritos and Tacos) to make a Palm Pre ordering app. The one for the iPhone was rereleased today. They already have a nice online ordering in place so an app shouldn't be hard to develop...but if enough of us contact them, they will see the need/market.

Chipotle Ordering iPhone app means less talking, more eating delicious burritos
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    lol i want it but i probably shouldn't
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    lol i want it but i probably shouldn't
    Yeah, I have a feeling that there will be a study in a few years that correlates obesity with iPhone owners. If Chipotle burritos had less than 1500 calories, I'd eat them all the time.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Sent.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Comment to chipotle Chipotle - Speak
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roots4x View Post
    Yeah, I have a feeling that there will be a study in a few years that correlates obesity with iPhone owners. If Chipotle burritos had less than 1500 calories, I'd eat them all the time.
    Luckily one of those pretty much fills you up all day.
    I have a chipotle in my town and it is nothing compared to Qdoba. If any of you have experienced the Qdoba extasy then you know what I am talking about and you would not even speak these heinous words of chipotle. sorry got side tracked ranting there....i sent a request anyway because I am always looking for a way to make my life easier so I don't have to leave my nerd command center. I'll deal with chipotle not living up to the Qdoba standard if I don't have to leave.
    We have Qdoba here and it beats chipotle any day. Queso burritos for the win.
    backlund knows his stuff...queso all the way baby!!!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    sent a request.. even asked for the api so I could do if they aren't working on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roots4x View Post
    I use to eat there all the time till I checked the calories
    I still eat there but not nearly as much as I used to.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    What does that membership cost? Two or three years of your life?Chipotle is owned by McDonald's. It's made from cow parts unfit for burgers.
    Obscura
    Awesome! If somebody can do this and the redbox app then we it will make me consume more for sure!
  14.    #14  
    Didn't think I'd get a response back from them but got the typical...we'll think about it.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    luckily i live in California and there's pretty much something better then Chipotle no matter where you are.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Got an email back:

"Thanks for writing in with the suggestion. We are laser focused on our iPhone app right now and ensuring it's success. We may look into other formats in the future. Thanks for your time, and we hope to see you soon!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    What does that membership cost? Two or three years of your life?Chipotle is owned by McDonald's. It's made from cow parts unfit for burgers.
    Wrong
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    How, exactly, is my vegi burrito made from cow parts? Tool.
    FUD Alert. At one point in time, McDonald's had a controlling interest in Chipotle, but has since divested that.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    How, exactly, is my vegi burrito made from cow parts? Tool.
    Flour Tortilla
    • Flour
    • Lard
    • Salt
    • Baking Soda
    • Water

I did go to the Chipotle web site looking for information about their tortillas. If they were vegetarian they should be touting it on the site. Since they weren't I'll assume that they're using the traditional, and much less expensive, lard.
    Obscura
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast