Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They don't list the the tortillas in the FAQ's of what vegetarians or vegans should avoid. A quick google search showed a few blogs saying they had contacted Chipolte and were told the tortillas were indeed vegan.
    Off Topic
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

your off-topic ^^^^^^^^
    And you're a bad speller. The original topic was the iPhone app and attempts to get it ported to the Pre. Not the dietary merits of the burritos.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Chipoltle is a joke in Cali. The taco truck across the street has better Mexican food.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Chipoltle is a joke in Cali. The taco truck across the street has better Mexican food.
    That is if you don't care about getting diarrhea. I live in Cali and believe me Chipotle is great! Might not be 100% Mexican food, but it tastes really great!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Chipotle is good! Just sent them an email yesterday suggesting they do a app since the Pre is expanding to Verizon and ATT at some point.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I sent them a message.. and a link to this thread.. Hopefully people figure out (based on use of the English language) that this thread is for getting a useful and convenient app on webOS and not a place to discuss their thoughts and feelings on Chipotle (which are clearly wrong).

If you do want/need to talk to someone about it, may I suggest the following; someplace else, a tree, a dog, not a cat, your lawn mower, a window, on the freeway, or your grandmother. It's been a while since you've talked to her anyway.. hasn't it?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    there is a chipotle openning up literally in my backyard. I could fall out of bed into chipotle come spring time! This app would crush my new years dieting plans... I wouldn't even have to get outta bed to order!(assuming I wake up @ lunch time) lol

wth, I'm in!
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    there is a chipotle openning up literally in my backyard. I could fall out of bed into chipotle come spring time! This app would crush my new years dieting plans... I wouldn't even have to get outta bed to order!(assuming I wake up @ lunch time) lol

wth, I'm in!
    There's a Chipotle between my house and my favorite bar which is walking distance from home Now they just need to stay open past 2AM for the drunk walk home
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    There's a Chipotle between my house and my favorite bar which is walking distance from home Now they just need to stay open past 2AM for the drunk walk home
    they have no clue how much business they'd be stealin at 2am!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I'm tempted to buy chipotle for a year to someone who can convince Chipotle (Chipotle: Gourmet Burritos and Tacos) to make a Palm Pre ordering app.
    Why wait for some programmer to write a Chipotle app for the Pre. Simply point your Pre browser to http://order.chipotle.com and you can order and eat Chipotle food until black beans come out your ears!

You may send the year's supply of free Chipotle food (and I could eat it EVERY DAY) to GoBears at this forum.

To those of you who say Qdoba or California roach coach tacos are better than Chipotle, ¡Basta!.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Chipotle's good but the one next to me stopped offering Dr. Pepper (replaced it with Mr. Pibb bleck), so I won't be going again until they bring it back.
    I love chipotle .... Qdoba stinks they use way to much salt in their food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    Flour Tortilla
    • Flour
    • Lard
    • Salt
    • Baking Soda
    • Water

I did go to the Chipotle web site looking for information about their tortillas. If they were vegetarian they should be touting it on the site. Since they weren't I'll assume that they're using the traditional, and much less expensive, lard.
    Chipotle has a number of vegetarian options, including rice, black beans, fajita veggies, salsa, guacamole, and cheese, although the pinto beans contain bacon.[37] All items other than the meats, pinto beans, cheese, sour cream, and honey vinaigrette dressing are vegan.[38] The cheese is processed with vegetable-based rennet in order to be suitable for vegetarians, and the sour cream comes from cows that are not treated with bovine somatotropin (rBGH).[23]
    Chipotle Mexican Grill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    First, qudoba is nothing compared to chipotle. Period.

More importantly though, I wrote them a letter asking for a webos app and also I suggested that they deliver/stay open late night on college campus locations. I am currently in college and all of my friends agree that if chipotle did these two things it would put all of it's competition out of business.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    Why wait for some programmer to write a Chipotle app for the Pre. Simply point your Pre browser to http://order.chipotle.com and you can order and eat Chipotle food until black beans come out your ears!
    But now, with iPhone spoof agent, it tells me to just get the app :-P
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Havent been able to eat there since a Larva on my food.
    I think an app would be pretty cool. However, my new year's resolution was to eat more free birds and less chipotle.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12