1.    #1  
    The login will not let me access facebook... no message, no error, nothing.

Every time I try to login it simply reloads the login page. I know the password and profile are correct. Facebook works fine on computers.

Any ideas?

-mike

ps. facebook used to work fine... i think this started with the 1.1 update maybe?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Works fine for me. I'm actually logged in right now. I make sure to use the login at the top right of the page.

Maybe try shutting off your phone, take out the battery, put it back in, and then reboot. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you...
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by REVNU View Post
    Works fine for me. I'm actually logged in right now. I make sure to use the login at the top right of the page.

Maybe try shutting off your phone, take out the battery, put it back in, and then reboot. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you...
    no it's with the facebook app. The one that comes preloaded on the web browser card. The guy at spring said he would run a diagnostic on my phone... Should I take off my tether just incase? I can only assume if found it would not be a happy time at sprint.
    Were they able to fix it at Sprint? I have the same problem.
    I for some reason had this issue before the update. I reset my phone by powering it off then relogging in. I think the browser is more so the problem then the site IMO.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I removed my account in the Palm FB app since my username has changed. Since then, I have been unable to sign in using my new username. When I click on the sign in button, it acts like it's going to load for about a half second, and then goes back to being the sign in button. I tried a reset to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions???