1.    #1  

Hello all!!

This application was developed for a Spanish Radio Station in Orlando, FL ( 95.7 Fidelity) that I work for. We already had an Iphone app that lets you listen to our station on the iPhone.

But we needed to have one for the Palm Pre Also!!!

It has integrated audio player and current song title that shows you the current artist and title of the song that you are hearing.

This is just for you guys to see how good the WebOs Platform is. We will be adding more features for it later on.

Let me know what you guys think.

Download Here!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by net2streams; 08/25/2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Seems good from a marketing standpoint but I'm not sure a user would want a player for just one station when there are already streaming media players that would have no problem playing your station as well as thousands of others. As far as marketing though, it's a great idea. They are lucky to have someone working for them who will do things like this!
    Muchas gracias, te agradezco por tus esfuerzos.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Seems good from a marketing standpoint but I'm not sure a user would want a player for just one station when there are already streaming media players that would have no problem playing your station as well as thousands of others. As far as marketing though, it's a great idea. They are lucky to have someone working for them who will do things like this!
    The other streaming apps don't show the title and artist do they?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Like you said. This is all marketing. Many stations now are doing this to keep the listener involve with their stations. Many of them have iphone and blackberry apps. Now is time for Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by draven76 View Post
    Muchas gracias, te agradezco por tus esfuerzos.
    Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    The other streaming apps don't show the title and artist do they?
    No they dont. Im working on adding this feature.
    can you make one for Hot97 they have an iphone app also
    Super radio en espanol..voy probarla y te cuento luego,gracias
    CAN YOU GUYS MAKE ONE FROM 107.3FM "TOCA DE TO'" EVEN THOU THIS ONE IS FROM PRPRPR, $IT$'$S$ $FROM$ $THE$ $SAME$ $COMPANY$ $AS$ $FIDELITY$.
    and since i don't see a donation button, it means you can't accept them... too bad.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Channel is GREAT! Make MORE!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Is there any posibility you can make more apps like this, a lot of radio stations broadcast on windows media, not compatible with Web os yet. Can you make this app like a streaming app that one can add different radio stations, you can even make some profit. I will pay for it!!!
    hey anyway to make an app for this station X96.3 out of New York? Univision Interactive Media
    make one for our community station, Classical PH Radio .. non-profit... Touchpad or veer
    Home | Classical Philippines Radio