1.    #1  
    I had emailed Midomi to request that app for Pre, and got a nice hopeful response

HEre is what I sent to Midomi:

Dear Midomi,

Palm Pre is the hottest most advanced OS for Smartphones. It plays
    Pandora, and MP3s, Videos, and has everything and MORE than iPhone has.

But it is sorely missing MIDOMI!!

PLEASE LET ME HAVE MIDOMI on my PalmPRE!!

Thank you
    Diane

And This is what I got back the other day!

There IS HOPE

Hello Diane!

Thanks for showing interest in our app. We are really excited about our new application and happy to know you would like to use it! We are in the process of developing the midomi app for other phones. I will be happy to notify you when we are available for the PalmPre. We currently have a list of supported phones so far:

Search for Music Using Your Voice by Singing or Humming, View Music Videos, Join Fan Clubs, Share with Friends, Be Discovered and Much More For Free! - midomi.com

Thanks so much, and we really do appreciate your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate in contacting me. Keep Singing!
    Sincerely,
    Catherine G
    Search for Music Using Your Voice by Singing or Humming, View Music Videos, Join Fan Clubs, Share with Friends, Be Discovered and Much More For Free! - midomi.com

So if maybe enough of us wrote to them, they would see how many people are out there wanting this app
    I just sent a similar email and got the same response. Its might be awhile.
    The release data for this is unavailable without even asking the developers for a ETA since the current SDK doesn't include voice input, but hopefully will be supported later.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I am very clueless when it comes to SDK but i do hope Midomi release an app soon