Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Hi I depend heavily on the Win-Hand application on my Treo 700p and was wondering if someone with Classic would be able to test and see if Win-Hand works on the Palm Classic emulator.

Win-Hand is an Palm application that gives you full access to your home or work PC similar to Go-to-My-PC but Win-Hand is alot better you can literally view your entire desktop and your files plus browse the internet with tabbed browsers like FireFox, Explorer, etc

If someone can help me test I would really appreciate it. I want a Pre bad but cant live without Win-Hand...

Win-Hand: Access your PC from Anywhere; Faster, Unbreakable Security

Want the Pre to do this...
    Last edited by migs; 08/25/2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Hey migs,

we tried Win-Hand and it seems to be working correctly - we reported back through a post on our blog at MotionApps: Remote access your PC from Classic with Win-Hand software.

Hope this helps in making a decision on getting a Pre.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for testing Win-hand and letting me know that it works great! I cant wait buy a Pre to try it out. I had emailed MT impossible developers of Win-hand originally but when they responded, they were not sure if it worked (maybe no access to a Pre?)
    Most likely they do not have the Pre. Although it is basically on developer to test the app and confirm that it works (because they stand behind their app, and we enable the emulation), we just happen to be in this proactive spirit sometimes
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    RDMplus works on Classic!