Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I can't get the Hotlist to work. It just spins and spins, and in the background I see 'Error connecting to Toodledo!'

I set my Hotlist preferences and tried again but it still does the same thing. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Never mind, it works now. No idea what changed. Maybe I was just impatient... although I had let it sit for several minutes 'just in case'. At any rate, it seems okay now. Maybe using it to add a task kick-started it.

/Kevin
    Last edited by commonplace; 11/09/2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Ch-ch-changes
    Hi There,

Great application! I sync everything with toodledo, and would love to be able to filter tasks via context. I know many GTDer's that are also waiting for this to be included within the functionality.

Thanks so much again!
    Andy
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by akular1 View Post
    Hi There,

Great application! I sync everything with toodledo, and would love to be able to filter tasks via context. I know many GTDer's that are also waiting for this to be included within the functionality.

Thanks so much again!
    Andy

I'll add that suggestion to the list. Currently working on getting TaskAdder into the App Catalog...
  4.    #64  
    TaskAdder is now available in the official Palm App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    TaskAdder is now available in the official Palm App Catalog.
    It looks like a higher version. But it's not the same ID. I assume we should delete the last homebre version and just go with this? Are you planning on doing further homebrew releases?

Anyway, congrats on getting into the catalog. You are one of the best and nicest devs here.

BTW, didn't know you were in real estate...
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    It looks like a higher version. But it's not the same ID. I assume we should delete the last homebre version and just go with this? Are you planning on doing further homebrew releases?

Anyway, congrats on getting into the catalog. You are one of the best and nicest devs here.

BTW, didn't know you were in real estate...
    The App Catalog version includes only minor changes from the homebrew version (mainly stuff that is required to be in the app catalog.) I will likely release future versions in homebrew for testing - you guys are good at finding my bugs!

I'm not in real estate - my wife, however, is...what you're seeing is a test version of a web site that I put together for the company she's with. I told Palm that I didn't have a support site ready - looks like they didn't really look at the site that I gave them.
  7.    #67  
    Version 0.5.1 uploaded to homebrew.

This is a beta test version of some new hotlist features - I have added the display of folders and contexts, added dividers to the hotlist, and made the hotlist a filterable list. Just start typing to filter the list of tasks. The filter matches the task title, folder and/or context.

I'm not really pleased with the display of the hotlist - it's getting kind of cluttered. Any suggestions welcome.
  8.    #68  
    Version 0.5.2 - improved the look of the hotlist.
    Hope you can add RTM, thanks
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Is there a way to check the tasks as completed?
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Is there a way to check the tasks as completed?
    No, there is not currently a way to check the tasks as completed.

The primary purpose of TaskAdder is to....add tasks.
    Do you have a roadmap anywhere? The single most important thing that keeps this from being a killer app (IMO) is offline access to the list. The ability to complete tasks is a close second. Additional sorting and filtering options would be nice, but the slim view has come a long way since the last time I looked at it, so for me, the hotlist is usable.

What are your plans? If offline isn't high on them, I may have to build my own, but I'd rather not duplicate effort.
  13.    #73  
    I don't currently have a plan to add offline access. I'm working on another app at the moment, but don't have much development time available right now. I may reevaluate adding offline & other features in a couple of months, but nothing before then.

I know another developer was working on a full task app that would sync with Toodledo, but haven't seen anything lately.
    I know this is a "task adder" app, but what's the level of effort required to include the ability to check off/complete tasks via the Pre app?
    I'm using the app but would like to know if there is a way to set a time that the task is to start/due so I can set them for the future and be reminded when they are due. Thanks
  16.    #76  
    Due Time is not currently implemented in TaskAdder.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234