Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    No progress to date on picking dates. It's on my to-do list, but doesn't show up on my hotlist in TaskAdder if that tells you anything.

I've switched to working on Agenda because I need an agenda more than I need improvements to TaskAdder at the moment.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    No progress to date on picking dates. It's on my to-do list, but doesn't show up on my hotlist in TaskAdder if that tells you anything.

I've switched to working on Agenda because I need an agenda more than I need improvements to TaskAdder at the moment.
    Another great and needed addition to the Pre!
    great app. i too have a rtm paid accound, but this app makes adding tasts to toodeldo so easy that i am using it more than rtm. I just wish one of these todo apps would come out for pre. i also use reqall to add voice todos but i am going to check out dial2do that someone mentioned earlier in the post and i hope it works and i can let one todo list app go

thanks again
    Love the application. I stoped using Return the Milk and the Pre's task list. Keep up the good work!
    I downloaded v.0.4.4 after deleting the previous version since it was not tagged as an update. The app downloaded but will not launch.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by drugstorecowboy View Post
    I downloaded v.0.4.4 after deleting the previous version since it was not tagged as an update. The app downloaded but will not launch.
    Please try deleting and re-downloading the application. I haven't heard of anyone else having problems....
    Looks really nice! I wish I could edit things or filter tasks by folder.
  8.    #48  
    Version 0.4.5 uploaded

Added ability to refresh hotlist.
    hey haeffb,
    Since you wrote both programs (agenda, taskadder) is there anyway to incorporate them to work togehter like the quick event and agenda? This way the agenda would show the upcoming tasks as well.
    I can't wait until this, or other program syncs with something I can open on my desktop computer (google tasks, outlook tasks, or stand alone program web based or other)
    The Pre tasks program already syncs with outlook!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    I can't wait until this, or other program syncs with something I can open on my desktop computer (google tasks, outlook tasks, or stand alone program web based or other)
    This program doesn't locally store -- it just adds to and shows tasks from a web-based program (Toodledo).
    Really enjoying this app. Especially looking forward to being able to choose a specific date when adding a task. However, I think I may have uncovered a small bug in the hotlist screen. For me at least, the task at the very top of my hotlist is obscured beneath the "Add Task" and "View Hotlist" buttons. Is anyone else having the same issue?
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphoney View Post
    Really enjoying this app. Especially looking forward to being able to choose a specific date when adding a task. However, I think I may have uncovered a small bug in the hotlist screen. For me at least, the task at the very top of my hotlist is obscured beneath the "Add Task" and "View Hotlist" buttons. Is anyone else having the same issue?
    version 0.4.6 has been uploaded. Fixes this bug and adds ability to select a specific due date.

Note: When you select "Other" for due date, you'll get a dialog that lets you choose a date. Because of (a quirk in) the way the ListSelector widget in WebOS is designed, if you later want to change that date, you have to select something other than "Other" then go back and select "Other" again. I may go looking for a better solution at some point, but at least this is working for now...
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    version 0.4.6 has been uploaded. Fixes this bug and adds ability to select a specific due date.
    What took you so long? It was almost two hours before you fixed the bug and added the feature I requested. This makes a great app even better. Thanks!
    Hi, I just downloaded the latest version and it looks like there may be an issue with the View Hotlist feature. After I installed 0.4.6 (I deleted an earlier version first), I put in my username and password and tested adding a task. That worked fine. But when I tap on View Hotlist, it says "Error connecting to Toodledo!" and the spinner just spins until I finally close down the program. It did work on the earlier version I was running, which I think was 0.4.3.

Thanks.
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Tannen View Post
    Hi, I just downloaded the latest version and it looks like there may be an issue with the View Hotlist feature. After I installed 0.4.6 (I deleted an earlier version first), I put in my username and password and tested adding a task. That worked fine. But when I tap on View Hotlist, it says "Error connecting to Toodledo!" and the spinner just spins until I finally close down the program. It did work on the earlier version I was running, which I think was 0.4.3.

Thanks.
    Have you tried changing your hotlist preferences?
    I just tried setting the hotlist preference for priority and that fixed it! Thanks so much!

Just played around some more, though, and I went to set the Due Within Days preference and the list is blank. Is that something that needs to be set up on the Toodledo web site?

Thanks again!
  19.    #59  
    Due Within Days should show any tasks that are due with the next XXX days, regardless of priority.

Priority should show all tasks with XX priority or higher.

Some combination of the two should show tasks within XXX days OR with a priority of XX or higher.
    How do you mean it won't Synch?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast