1.    #1  
    Got $5.99 charge on my last Sprint bill for something called:

Sprint: Multimedia - 34 Cracked.com by La.

Sprint told me they would give me credit this time but I needed to delete the App(?) so I wouldn't get charged anymore? They said it's on my Pre, but I don't see anything that looks like that on my Pre...Does anyone know what this is and how I delete it?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    It's a premium Sprint TV channel. You can't delete the Sprint TV app...at least from the phone's user interface.....
  3.    #3  
    How can I make sure I don't get charged $5.99 again... Don't remember subscribing to or using any premium channel.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I would call them and tell them to cancel it. It's through sprint so they should be able to cancel your premium channel.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    better yet, ask the rep to walk you through deleting the app, as instructed. then report back for lolz.
    I had the same problem. You have to log on to your Sprint account (sprint.com) and in your profile you will see the subscriptions for the tv channels you accidentally subscribed to (as I did).

The problem is that Sprint doesn't really state that you are using something that is an extra charge. That's why you don't remember signing up for a specific channel.

Just unsubscribe to the channel.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    That is not a sprint charge. Its a third party that is charging sprint which then gets charged to you. I knew someone that had that problem, it was from the weather channel. Just called sprint and ask them to block that. They will then send you a txt saying it has been blocked. Also in the future if you get a txt message with a short phone number reply with STOP or CANCEL and that should keep those charges off.