Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I won like 3 hands but my xp haven't moved so how I level up?
    You sure your XP isn't changing? We've been keeping tabs on the stats, and it looks like the XP stuff is working alright. Maybe try restarting the app, and checking your XP again?

Thanks!
    seppo
    Yeah that fixed it I had to restart the app.. woot I'm on level 3
    Yeah that fixed it I had to restart the app.. woot I'm on level 3
    Coolio. Glad to hear it wasn't something crazier.

seppo
    Its super cool that the developer is posting here. Thats simply amazing. I love this game, hands down the best game app available.

I just need my Texas Hold'em fix
    I don' understand why everytime I make a word it say's it's not a word. Last time I knew PEARL is a word?
    There's a glitch in the offline mode that's borked our word verification. A fix is in to Palm, and will be out as soon as humanly possible. If you play online, everything should be a-ok.

seppo
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Glad to hear the practice mode is getting fixed and that it wasn't just me doing something wrong. Been playing online, love the game guys.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    This game is really addictive (addictive, not addicting).

My only gripe is that it uses up battery life and takes up the entire screen, so I have to hit the center button to minimize it to check on my battery; otherwise, I get surprised by a bing-bong telling me that my battery is almost dead.

And I believe I did run into an anagram solver. The other trick is to go all in a few times and get a big stack. Everybody has $400 except one guy who has $15000. Needless to say that guy bullies everybody around.
    Great game! My Palm Pre is looking better now!

Add me as a friend: 5782!

SelfAwareGames, is that Taxi Game going to come to the Pre?
    I played you earlier this morning, you were great at it!

Quote Originally Posted by acg4444 View Post

Much as we'd love to get Taxiball onto the Pre, it's pretty tied up in iPhone-specific stuff. Maybe someday, but it's not in the cards at the moment. On the plus side, we're hard at work on the next game for the Pre already.

Cheers!
    seppo
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    My code is 1774. Add me.
    Quote Originally Posted by selfawaregames View Post
    Much as we'd love to get Taxiball onto the Pre, it's pretty tied up in iPhone-specific stuff. Maybe someday, but it's not in the cards at the moment. On the plus side, we're hard at work on the next game for the Pre already.

Cheers!
    seppo
    Awesome!

You guys are really talented. With just 4 guys, the concept, features, and art direction are top notch!

I almost feel guilty knowing that I get to play this game for free. Hopefully you guys have really nice incentives down the line, because the base game really is worth paying for.
    I forgot you guys had a donate option, which is even better. "Pay what you want" sounds good to me.

By the way, what is the point of leveling up?
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    Awesome!

You guys are really talented. With just 4 guys, the concept, features, and art direction are top notch!

I almost feel guilty knowing that I get to play this game for free. Hopefully you guys have really nice incentives down the line, because the base game really is worth paying for.
    Heh! I'll hold you to it!
    seppo
    Is there a way to keep the screen on in the app. I find my self sitting there waiting for other players and the screen goes black. But I dont want to change my system sound settings.

And I love this app but wish there was a sound to play to let me know its my turn. Since you can multi task on the Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    I forgot you guys had a donate option, which is even better. "Pay what you want" sounds good to me.

By the way, what is the point of leveling up?
    Right now, there's no point. It basically just tells you how much you've played vs. your friends, and a quick way to gauge the experience level of people you're playing with at a new table.

There will be things that you get for leveling up in a coming update, though.

seppo
    Is there a way to keep the screen on in the app. I find my self sitting there waiting for other players and the screen goes black. But I dont want to change my system sound settings.

And I love this app but wish there was a sound to play to let me know its my turn. Since you can multi task on the Pre
    This is something we're hoping to get fixed as soon as we can, but unfortunately for now (as far as we can tell), there's no way to disable the screensaver from in-game. That is, we can't tell it not to go black after some period of inactivity.

We do, however, have something in place so that in a coming update, you'll be able to tell when it's your turn.

Thanks! Great feedback.
    seppo

I believe you're now the #1 Word Ace player IN THE WORLD! If you don't mind me tweeting that fact, I'd love to put it in @WordAce's tweets.

seppo
    Quote Originally Posted by selfawaregames View Post

I believe you're now the #1 Word Ace player IN THE WORLD! If you don't mind me tweeting that fact, I'd love to put it in @WordAce's tweets.

seppo
    What an honor! SMKOUT333 told me the good news this morning. No, I don't mind you tweeting that. I just hope the title doesn't intimidate anyone.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast