1.    #1  
    This app is a lot of fun. Well done, and interface is great. You play the game by viewing two images of the same scene, but then finding the slight differences between the two. However, there is a noise toggle, which stops the theme music, but it still plays for certain things like clicking a difference and at the end of each level... ?
    Well I'm at work all my sounds is off ringer switch off also. I fire up this app and the loud music from this app just start blasting through the speakers. I quicky close the app. So music still plays even if the sounds off.
    Yes, turn the volume down on the side and you'll be set. Lol, but I know what you mean... same thing happened to me at work about a minute ago.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    nice app, very fun. I can't wait for an ESPN app with sports updates and analysis.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Well I'm at work all my sounds is off ringer switch off also. I fire up this app and the loud music from this app just start blasting through the speakers. I quicky close the app. So music still plays even if the sounds off.
    yep, soon as i discovered it doesn't respect the hardware mute, i uninstalled.