Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    SIR, but my post on the Classic forum seems to be getting reads, but no responses.

Ultrasoft, on their own forums, have made it clear that they're highly unlikely to be supporting a WebOS version of Ultrasoft Money because Microsoft is discontinuing their Microsoft Money program. I don't really care if Microsoft discontinues: I've got a version I like, and I'd like it to be able to keep synching with my phone.

I posted onto the Classic forum in hopes that I could run Ultrasoft Money on Classic, and that it could synch with my desktop Microsoft Money database (which is the entire point of the program). Can anyone think of another way to go about this? Maybe run Ultrasoft Money on Classic, but have Missing Synch or some other program handle the actual synching to the desktop Microsoft Money database?

Seriously speaking, this is the last thing that's keeping me from making the switch. But if this isn't there, I really don't know that I'll be making the change from my old 755p.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Just in case anyone is watching this thread, the Classic Forum's thread "Palm Programs that work on classic", post #99, says that Classic Synching will work with Ultrasoft Money, and that Ultrasoft Money already works with Classic as a stand-alone.