Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    so today Spades is up on the "official" palm catalog. i had it installed via filecoaster for awhile. palm's catalog showed me that an update was available. update downloaded and successfully installed via official app catalog.

amazingly cool. just thought i'd mention that this works.
    It is a different program than the Homebrew version. Different developer with the same name.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    hm, interesting - it appeared with the "update available" icon, the "download now" said "update now", and the images looked exactly the same. it updated successfully the homebrew version.

if these are truly two different apps, this would really be weird. the pre certainly thinks it's the same app.
    this appears to be not only for spades. I had installed several apps, such as reversi, which when they went to the official catalog, were recognized by the official catalog and an update was offered. the update worked seamlessly.

I think it is a wonderful (asummed bi product) feature that the home brew section actually integrates with the official catalog in such an easy and straight forward way.
    There are four lights.