Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I REALLY DNT LIKE DIS BUILT N I.M ON DIS PALM PRE PHONE. I WAS BETTER OFF KEEPIN MY OLD SPRINT MOGUL. IS THERE ANY FREE AIMS I CAN DOWNLOAD? ONE THING I DNT LIKE ABOUT DA AIM IS DAT I CNT REVIEW MY BUDDY'S STATUS. N ITS HARD 2 ADD N DELETE BUDDIES. I WANTED 2 DOWNLOAD WINDOWS MOBILE 4 AIM BUT IT SAY DIS PHONE CNT FIND N APPLICATION 2 OPEN IT. WHERES A ZIP PROGRAM I CAN DOWNLOAD 2 OPEN .CAB FILES? IF I CNT FIND NONE OF THESE THINGS 2 HELP ME OUT IMA END UP SWITCHIN MY PHONE.
    Please. Strongly consider it.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    At this time I think the only AIM client for WebOS would be the one that is built in. Also, you can't use Windows Mobile .cab files in WebOS. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Please. Strongly consider it.
    agreed haha
    ...or at the very least consider taking off Caps Lock
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    ...or at the very least consider taking off Caps Lock
    ...and spelling things the right way
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Lol took me a min to read that. No need to shout because windows Mobile app doesn't work with the pre. It's a totally different system!
    Quote Originally Posted by a4pre View Post
    ...and spelling things the right way
    How old is the OP? I'm sorry, but using 'texting' words in a forum is like wearing blue jeans to a formal ball.

I think the OP = FAIL!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ^^^ yah, for people that spend every waking minute on this forum i could see how it would be irritating
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Sorry that's just how I text. I need to remember i'm on my cell phone but ilm not texting friends that's used to my slangs. Sorry everyone, and thank you. But just by me writing in caps, didnlt mean I was screaming. I usually write in caps. I also have another question. How do you forward text messages?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I meant to say "i'm" and "didn't"
    Thanks for cleaning up your posting style, I usually just skip anyone who writes in all caps or a demanding rambling tone devoid of useful vowels.

As to your here aren't any applications out for there, yet, that will give you full I'm function in many for many IM Protocols.

There is a great set of tips and tricks available in a sticky in these forums. It has useful info on PDF which can answer many questions going forward. As for forwarding text I haven't done it, but from what I read around here aspects of that function are yet to be fully implemented. Updates will hopefuly resolve issues in days to months.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Okay thank you.