Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028
Like Tree3Likes
    X7JAY7X,

Any good news on a update for landscape mode?

Thanks a bunch.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I want landscape exhibition mode on the TouchPad too!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I guess to get any future support/update for landscape, if any,..... it's like whipping a dead horse.

Too bad, this would of been the best looking clock, if used in the landscape mode for sure.

Oh well, I'll move on now.....

Good luck all.
    I have an HP veer and use Timepiece as alarm clock.
    I put it on the Touchstone during the night and run Timepieve in exhibition mode.

Last night (for the second time) the clock (only in Timepiece) stand still (at 1 am) and the alarm does not work.
    The system clock of the veer was correct.
    As i go to alarm settings or clock settings of Timepiece and then go back to the clock the time was set back to correct value.

Does anyone else had this issue?
    Are there any tricks to avoid this behavior?
    Quote Originally Posted by funkycat13 View Post
    I have an HP veer and use Timepiece as alarm clock.
    I put it on the Touchstone during the night and run Timepieve in exhibition mode.

Last night (for the second time) the clock (only in Timepiece) stand still (at 1 am) and the alarm does not work.
    The system clock of the veer was correct.
    As i go to alarm settings or clock settings of Timepiece and then go back to the clock the time was set back to correct value.

Does anyone else had this issue?
    Are there any tricks to avoid this behavior?
    I have seen the same issue where the time stops moving sometime during the night, but my Pre2 is plugged into the wall charger, not on the touchstone. This problem happens very infrequently, but it sucks when it does!
    I have not found a way to avoid the issue, or found what causes it.
    BTW Jay (in case it helps to debug), when I sleep, I have Timepiece as the active card & the screen stays on all night.
    Timepiece looks like a great app, but I cannot install it to my HP TouchPad. After it downloads, I hit the "Open" button and it reports "Cannot open MIME type". What am I missing?
    I also downloaded it on my Linux (CentOS 6) PC and I get a file "com.zps_.hb_.timepiece_0.2.7_all.ipk", which "file" reports is a "Debian binary package (format 2.0)". Don't have a clue what I can do with that.
    Are you attempting to install this using webOS Quick install or Preware?
    Guide: Coming (Back) to webOS in 2014, Part 1 | pivotCE
    No, it's a plain vanilla TP with webOS 3.0.5. I'll check out the referenced guide. Maybe it will also help with my currently bricked Veer. I hope your referenced guide will show up in a prominent place. If it already is, then I missed it, and it's not so prominent. :-)
    Thanks for your help.
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152