Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4146474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1028
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Same issue here (rain dance playing on top of alarm sounds). Pre 2. Seems to have started when the updated verison for TP got released.

Hopefully the developer will fix soon as it's really annoying.

Great app though
    I have the similar Rain Dance issue on my Sprint Franken-Pre2. I can hear my alarm under Rain Dance.

I also have another bug that started with the same release: in Exhibition Mode, sometimes (not always) the time will not update. I'm looking at it right now, at 9:09 PM, and the clock says 12:34 PM. I haven't been able to shake it out of 12:34 PM today.

Just FYI.

Happy Holidays, all.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Just want to report that I am having the same issue on my AT&T Pre Plus on webOS 1.4.5
    It isn't just playing Rain Dance along with my Custom Alarm Sound but is also vibrating. While hitting a volume button makes the Rain Dance and Vibrate go away my alarm doesn't play at full volume unless I do a swipe up to put Timepiece into Card View then tap it to go back to full screen. If you hit Snooze or Dismiss the custom alarm sound stops playing but the other stuff keeps playing till going to Card View. This happens in both Landscape and Portrait Mode. Any idea on when this might be fixed??
    FishenFool, Fishn' is Bettr'n Workn'

Same issue here... Didn't realize what's wrong in the beginning since Rain dance is my alarm, but I put a vibrating only alarm for my wife and Rain dance started in all its glory. To add insult to injury it doesn't seem to obey the media volume preset on the phone, it's always louder so I almost jump out of the bed. Please fix the issue and restore my peace
    is there a way to get the previous version back?
    perhaps the developer could submit the previous version to the App Catalog for use until the issue is resolved.
  6.    #1006  
    I cannot easily submit the previous Timepiece version to Palm. The only other option would be to email it to people and I would rather not do that. Let me think about this some more though.

I am working on this issue. I got an old Pre working from several different broken phones so it should be a simple fix now I have a Pre to test on. I will be working on it today and tomorrow and will be submitting an update to Palm this weekend.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Jason
  7.    #1007  
    I was off work today so I worked on the Pre/Pre2 bug. It is fixed and the new version 0.4.1 has been submitted to Palm. Hopefully it gets approved quickly.

Jason
    Please add me to the list of requests for TP landscape mode - the bigger, the better.

Timepiece was one of the first apps -- possibly *the* first app -- I bought for webOS, and I still use it every day on my original "launch day" Sprint Pre. Thanks for sticking with us into the TouchPad Era (and beyond)... ;-)

--John
    Is timepiece still in home brew as well? that would be a quick fix for most users. Oh and add me to the touchpad landscape request. I knew you would be back timepiece is still my only alarm clock.
    tHanks Jason!
    This finally hit the catalog and now I don't have to listen to RainDance when my alarms go off.
    FishenFool, Fishn' is Bettr'n Workn'

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    Please add me to the list of requests for TP landscape mode - the bigger, the better.

Timepiece was one of the first apps -- possibly *the* first app -- I bought for webOS, and I still use it every day on my original "launch day" Sprint Pre. Thanks for sticking with us into the TouchPad Era (and beyond)... ;-)

--John
    +1!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    HP App Catalog says:
    ****0.4.0 adds fullscreen Touchpad support and exhibition mode support**** (see #1 below)
    -Ability to force screen orientation (see #1 below)
    -Vertical and Horizontal support (see #1 below)
    -Custom alarm sounds. Pick your own sounds. (see #2 below)
    -Choose a ringtone as an alarm sound (see #2 below)

#1- "Fullscreen Touchpad support" does work, but... it's limited to portrait orientation only.
    As others have said, it doesn't have any landsacape settings for TouchPad:
    Clock Options>PROGRAM OPTIONS>ORIENTATION
    The only choices are "Portrait Up" or "Portrait Down" (forcing screen orientation is now the only option... no "Auto" anymore either).
    Previous non-TouchPad versions of Timepiece had "Auto", "Portrait Up", "Portrait Down", "Landscape Left" & "Landscape Right".
    Why are these other orientation options now gone since Timepiece 0.4.0?.
    If this was intentional, it was a step backwards and not Touchpad user friendly at all.
    Therefore (as above), "Exhibition mode support" is there, but again... it's limited to portrait orientation only.
    #2 - "ALARM SOUND">"Custom" does not work (only the included alarm sounds can be used):
    Tap on alarm bell icon>tap on "+" icon>Settings>tap on the current "Classic">tap on "Custom">"No Custom file selected. Classic sound will be used!!">tap on configuration icon>Ringtones (empty list)>tap on music note+ icon>pick any wedOS sound listed>webOs spinning wheel shown>Ringtones (list is still empty)>"Back" button">"No Custom file selected. classic sound will be used!!"
    Am I missing something here, or do other TouchPad users have this same problem?

Luckly, I also still have v0.3.1 that I continue to use on my TouchPad instead.
    Custom alarm sounds don't work for me either with it, but although it runs in a smaller app window, at least I can set it to work in the orientation I want by using "Landscape Left" for my TouchPad.

This is a great app, but hopfully X7JAY7X can work out these issues.
    Last edited by WknThDg; 01/08/2012 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    #1- "Fullscreen Touchpad support"
    Developer has said that this will be in the next release (post #984). Count me as one who is anxiously awaiting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    #2 - "ALARM SOUND">"Custom" does not work
    I don't have this problem. I think ringtones need to be in the /music/internal/ringtones folder (the ringtones folder of your USB drive). Do you have MP3s in that folder? If so, you may have the media permissions bug, but I'm not an expert in that so it's hard to say. You can find more about that by searching the forums.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

X7JAY7X, count me in as one who would greatly appreciate landscape mode support.

Thanks
    Hmmm, seems to be working in landscape mode now, even without a setting for this. Wonder if the 3.0.5 update like is seemingly the case for Internalz Pro?. Either way I'm glad for it,
    Hi.

Just bought it and playing around on my Pre 3.
    Very flexible and sexy in general.
    But...
    My phone's not running in the exhibition mode at night, my little daughter's sleeping next to me and i don't need any lights here.
    And there's no alarm as long as my screen is off, right?
    In this case the app is useless for me...
    Or am I doing something wrong?

Thx.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Set alarms should launch timepiece at set time and sound the alarm. I have several alarms set on my Pre 2 and they work that way.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Hi.

Just bought it and playing around on my Pre 3.
    Very flexible and sexy in general.
    But...
    My phone's not running in the exhibition mode at night, my little daughter's sleeping next to me and i don't need any lights here.
    And there's no alarm as long as my screen is off, right?
    In this case the app is useless for me...
    Or am I doing something wrong?

Thx.
    works just fine for me if screen off

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    -
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    May be anyone know how to contact X7JAY7X?
    Can not contact him via forum's pm and email from ZeroPointSoftware site =(