Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I love this app, the clock is nice sized and I like that I can set it for several days. I would love to know if there is a way to create multiple alarms, turns out I have to get up 6 days a week at 4 different times so I need multiple alarms. I loved the htc touch pro I could set that up so I'm missing that now.
    Let me know.
  2.    #82  
    The next update will have multiple alarms. I am planning on a total of five now. Blinking colon should be an easy thing to do. I will plan this in the next release. Thanks everyone.
    Hi I removed the old version and then installed the new version with the alarm, but it's the same clock...no alarm functions are showing up at all. And it says authur: Jason Jacobs Version 0.1.2. What am I'm doing wrong ...what gives???
    If today is tuesday and no alarm is set currently can I set an alarm for friday in advance? This is the kind of app I had hoped for as I am not needing a Tip calculator ar a bunch of games.
    As an aside I am having a HORRENDOUS time with pocket dialing. Any suggestions as to how to preclude this from taking place?
    Quote Originally Posted by RINGTONE JOE View Post
    Hi I removed the old version and then installed the new version with the alarm, but it's the same clock...no alarm functions are showing up at all. And it says authur: Jason Jacobs Version 0.1.2. What am I'm doing wrong ...what gives???
    I too thought that this morning, if you look to the lower left under the number you will see a very dim alm. Click on that and you get the alarm settings.
    Thank you very very much.....unbelieveaaaaaable
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Dude...I absolutely love this app! I love it's simplicity, yet effectiveness. While I'm working, I keep my Pre on my Touchstone charger and have this app running. I also like the blue color for this. It's perfect. And I can't get over how realistic this look. Your attention to detail with the ghosting of the unlit "LEDs" is great!

I was going to suggest the multiple alarms idea, but it looks like someone already beat me to that. I do have another suggestion however (and forgive me if someone has already mentioned it, but I'm in a hurry right now). What about having the alarm sound gradually increase in volume every few seconds, up to a desired volume? How hard would that be for you to do? I have seen alarm clocks before that do that when I've traveled for work and have found that it's much easier to wake up to that than to wake up to a blaring alarm sound. At any rate, that's my suggestion.

Keep up the good work!
    Hey it is working all ok on my way to the DONATION STATION THANKS WITH A BIG SMILE. I hope my donation will give me FREE and FOREVER UPDATES
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I too thought that this morning, if you look to the lower left under the number you will see a very dim alm. Click on that and you get the alarm settings.
    Same issue. The very faint almdoesn't seem right.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texagg01 View Post
    Dude...I absolutely love this app! I love it's simplicity, yet effectiveness. While I'm working, I keep my Pre on my Touchstone charger and have this app running. I also like the blue color for this. It's perfect. And I can't get over how realistic this look. Your attention to detail with the ghosting of the unlit "LEDs" is great!

I was going to suggest the multiple alarms idea, but it looks like someone already beat me to that. I do have another suggestion however (and forgive me if someone has already mentioned it, but I'm in a hurry right now). What about having the alarm sound gradually increase in volume every few seconds, up to a desired volume? How hard would that be for you to do? I have seen alarm clocks before that do that when I've traveled for work and have found that it's much easier to wake up to that than to wake up to a blaring alarm sound. At any rate, that's my suggestion.

Keep up the good work!
    One more thing I thought of pertaining to the alarm volume. It would be great if you could preset the alarm volume to be different than what the phone is set at for the ringer. That way, I can have the alarm volume be set high, have my ringer volume down low at night, and not have to worry about being jolted out of sleep if someone calls me in the middle of the night. So in the alarm settings, if you could preset the volume, that would be awesome.
  12.    #92  
    jfscars, yes you can set an alarm for Friday. Please note that I havent done a ton of testing on future alarming, so you can be a guinea pig. I will make the "ALM" a bit lighter in the next release. I realized this morning that I did not mention how to get into the alarm settings.

texa, I have an escalating alarm sound and sound level on my list but unfortunately Palm doesnt allow control of sound settings that I am aware of (as of yet).

ringtone joe, yes I was thinking that either I can email the people that donate future releases or I hope that palm allows me to send free download links once this is up on the app catalog. Either way your covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    jfscars, yes you can set an alarm for Friday. Please note that I havent done a ton of testing on future alarming, so you can be a guinea pig. I will make the "ALM" a bit lighter in the next release. I realized this morning that I did not mention how to get into the alarm settings.

texa, I have an escalating alarm sound and sound level on my list but unfortunately Palm doesnt allow control of sound settings that I am aware of (as of yet).

ringtone joe, yes I was thinking that either I can email the people that donate future releases or I hope that palm allows me to send free download links once this is up on the app catalog. Either way your covered.
    OK cool donation has been uploaded into the PayPal system Thanks
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

I'm glad it's on your list. Now I'll just hope that Palm eventually allows that. Still a great app man. I just hit you up with a donation as well. Thanks again for this. (I never thought I'd get excited about a clock...hahaha.)
    Hey x7jay7x I don't know if anyone asked but if not, can you make the alarm clock come on even if it's charging while in airplane mode...that would be sweet. And for some more led colors such as sprint yellow, daytona orange, and hollow white -hollow is the outline of a number or letter of a certain color. The rest of it will be black as the background screen. Thanks
    I will have to wait until I can get the app from the apps catalog as I have not been able to figure out the WebOs quick install. No homebrews for me. TOo complicated. I wrote down all the instructions went to Jason's instructions but never found any link to the Quick Install or whatever app I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfscars48 View Post
    I will have to wait until I can get the app from the apps catalog as I have not been able to figure out the WebOs quick install. No homebrews for me. TOo complicated. I wrote down all the instructions went to Jason's instructions but never found any link to the Quick Install or whatever app I need.
    I'd be glad to help you, if you would like. PM me if you would like my help.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I was up and getting ready this morning when my alarm went off that I set up for Tuesdays recurring. It went off at the appropriate time, but obviously today being Wednesday, something is not quite right.

+1 on the multiple alarms idea, and I disagree that the ghosted LEDs is not cool, its like a real life digital clock! LOL And I think if you cant see the date at the bottom of the screen, get your eyes checked...it is readable.

Lastly, I don't think receiving alert notifications is possible in landscape mode, which of course this runs in (logically). You have to go to portrait to see those, and I believe that is a WebOS (very small) limitation.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  19.    #99  
    Bigfire, I tried everything I could think of to get a reoccuring alarm to go off today that was set for yesterday (Tuesday), it would not go off. Is anyone else having a problem?

Notifications in fullscreen mode is not possible. It is a limitation of webOS. I don't know if the API or Service is available, but maybe I can see if there is a notification and post it in my app.
    I noticed during the ight after midnight, it showed both Tuesday and Wednesday as the day. I closed the program and re-started it this morning and now it just shows Wednesday as it should. Could that have been the problem?

Bigfire, I tried everything I could think of to get a reoccuring alarm to go off today that was set for yesterday (Tuesday), it would not go off. Is anyone else having a problem?

Notifications in fullscreen mode is not possible. It is a limitation of webOS. I don't know if the API or Service is available, but maybe I can see if there is a notification and post it in my app.
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast