Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    THis is the same error I am getting.
    Happened to me for the first time last night. Woke up at 6:30 with Timepiece showing 1:31 and the scheduled 6:20 alarm did not go off.

I'll be happy to help test.

dj
    It actually happened right in front of my eyes last night. i was setting my alarm in both timepiece and the stock time app since its not reliable. and just as i was finishing and getting ready to go to bed, i noticed that the times on both were off. the timepiece app had froze and the other kept going. not sure what caused it.
    I've given up on keeping Timepiece running. I set the alarm, close the app, use the Touchstone clock and depend on Timepiece autolaunching at alarm time. {Jonathan}
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    I've given up on keeping Timepiece running. I set the alarm, close the app, use the Touchstone clock and depend on Timepiece autolaunching at alarm time. {Jonathan}
    With all the new clock themes, and the Clock In Exhibition patch, doing this is a pleasure now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    With all the new clock themes, and the Clock In Exhibition patch, doing this is a pleasure now.
    i haven't done this yet because i'm nervous that once i do it i wont want to use Timepiece. :/

i really hope this bug will be fixed and Exhibition mode will be added to Timepiece.
    I just bought timepiece, because I thought it would run in exhibition mode. What a pity to read now, that this is currently not supported. Pleeeeeease add it!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    I just bought timepiece, because I thought it would run in exhibition mode. What a pity to read now, that this is currently not supported. Pleeeeeease add it!
    I also wait for this feature. I think it should be easy if i read the documentation right => https://developer.palm.com/content/a...xhibition.html
    I expect that X7JAY7X only has to add the parameter "dockMode":true to the appinfo.jason file. I expect that we all what TimePeace to be lauched the same way as it would be an normal card and that it already handles to do no update if it is in card view.

HaPe
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    i haven't done this yet because i'm nervous that once i do it i wont want to use Timepiece. :/

i really hope this bug will be fixed and Exhibition mode will be added to Timepiece.
    I still use Timepeice as my main alarm, mostly because I don't work on Thursdays, so Timepiece allows me to set my alarm for custom days, when the stock Clock app will only let me choose "Weekdays" and I have to remember to turn it off on Thursday.

I just use the new themes, and the exhibition patch, on the stock clock to have a good looking clock on my bedside all night. (The Dark Hex w/Date theme is frickin' brilliant!).
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  9.    #909  
    I finally started working on a test app tonigh. I have been super busy but I plan on getting something out to the people who want to test by the end of the week. I will try to get exhibition mode included in this test app as well.

Thanks everyone for being patient. I really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    I finally started working on a test app tonigh. I have been super busy but I plan on getting something out to the people who want to test by the end of the week. I will try to get exhibition mode included in this test app as well.

Looking forward to it. Thanks.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Will gladly test for you.

also will be happy to test for you.

i can completely understand that people actually have lives and are busy.

thanks for not forgetting about this.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

I would be willing to pay for the upgrade, especially if it includes exhibition mode.

dj
  14.    #914  
    I have a test app ready. It has exhibition mode enabled and it has a fix for reordering alarms in the alarm list. I will be sending it out to the people who are willing to test. Can you guys please send me your email via pm? After Timepiece hangs, I will need the logs send to me. Right now I am just trying to narrow down which function it is hanging on. Once I figure that out I will need to dig deeper. This may require several test apps to figure this problem out.

Thanks
    Jason
    Thanks Jason for your continued commitment to your app.
    I love this app! I bought this the day it came out! I am still on WebOS 1.4.5! When I get a Pre3 I hope to continue using this app. Its one of the best by far! I love it! Keep up the good work on it. I will see you in WebOS 2.x world soon enough!

Best .99 ever spent IMO!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've been using the stock clock app for a couple of weeks since the problem with Timepiece freezing started, but now the stock clock is having the disappearing alarms problem. Any update on the test version of Timepiece?

dj
  18.    #918  
    Just sent it out to the people who have contacted me. Thanks again for your help.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Just had a set alarm go off in the test version that was sent out. I have had my Pre+ on and off the touchstone during the day with Timepiece running in Exhibition. A previous alarm went off while in Exhibition and all was fine and I was able to cancel the alarm, this time I was not in Exhibition when the alarm went off and Timepiece did not open, so there was no way to silence the alarm. I finally placed it on the Touchstone and got to Exhibition and was able to cancel.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    So far the new Timepiece seems to be working well - it hasn't frozen and alarms have worked for several days. The only weirdness I've noticed is that Exhibition seems randomly to default back to the "Time" app instead of Timepiece - but I suspect that something going on with Exhibition and not Timepiece.