Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Looking forward to this. I use this everynight but have to combine with stock app for alarm would be nice if snooze and dismis are easy to hit in landscape mode (stock clock makes it hard.)
    Will we have the option to chose wheter snooze is 5 minutes or 10 minutes? I prefer 10 :P, but that's just me.

Thanks!
  3.    #63  
    Yes, snooze will be settable from 1-20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Great app would love to see it vertical mode too and also replace the stock clock
    I've got this cradle:
    http://store.precentral.net/mobi-pro.../5A83A5688.htm

So it would be extremely nice to have that vertical orientation.
    timefram till next update?

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
  6.    #66  
    Vertical mode is on the list. It is kinda far down the list though after alot of features. I am very close to an update. I could have probably released it a few days ago but I have been testing.
  7.    #67  
    New update is up. Check the first page for the change log.
    Last edited by X7JAY7X; 09/21/2009 at 10:52 PM.
    Morning, I downloaded the new version but I don't see where to do all the things you mentioned in the change log. I am attaching screen shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #69  
    Tap the "ALM" at the lower left to get to all the alarm settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    Tap the "ALM" at the lower left to get to all the alarm settings.
    Thanks I clicked all over the screen. You have to look really close to see that. Maybe that could be in a help section or faq if you implemented one. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice thinking I had a bad copy at first. I like the format. You can prop the Pre up and replace your alarm clock. I notice a lot of lag when trying to select a sound. Also is there a way to go to the ringtone folder rather than the music folder. Great job.
    Thanks! Will be trying it tonight.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    The alarm function is a great addition. Very handy app, thanks!
  13.    #73  
    mamoutan, I noticed it takes a bit to load the file selector. This is a built in pre thing so I have no control over the laggyness of it. I can see if I can force it to use a different folder but I think it defaults to the music folder for media files. If I open it up to all folders then I have to check whether a chosen file is a valid sound file or not. I didnt want to go there, but I will look into it.
    Thank you sooooooo much for making it so that the sleeper can tap the screen to dismiss the alarm - this was my most-wished-for ability for this update.

However, I don't understand why I can set an alarm for before I was born haha. I'm not to fond of having to set the date every night (I'd like it so that the sleeper sets the alarm for a particular time then it going off the next time that time comes), but I could deal with that without a problem.

Two suggestions:

- Making it so that one may save multiple alarm times (like Palm's built in alarm clock)

- Making it touchstone's default screen would be nice (not sure how it would work, though, if the screen would lock and the sleeper would want to snooze. Is it possible to make it so that the sleeper can tap the screen even if it is locked to snooze? I'm not sure)

Will hopefully get around to donating today I mean, I use it every night now...
  15.    #75  
    andddlay, maybe I don't understand your comment but you can do a re-occuring alarm that will go off at a certain time for the days you choose.

The next update will have (at least I am planning on having) 5 alarms. I just wanted to get one tested first before I duplicate them.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Thanks will give this version a try
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    andddlay, maybe I don't understand your comment but you can do a re-occuring alarm that will go off at a certain time for the days you choose.

The next update will have (at least I am planning on having) 5 alarms. I just wanted to get one tested first before I duplicate them.
    Ah I see now. Sorry. I like to set the time of alarms every day so I know for sure what time I will be waking up, so I may not necessarily use the re-occurring feature in this app. If I were to use this feature, I would certainly use the multiple alarms feature that you plan to release in a later model.

Just a suggestion, could you somewhere add a countdown to show the amount of time until the alarm initiates? It's just a feature that I liked seeing on a previous alarm clock of mine.

Just curious, why was the version number decreased?

Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for thanking like every one of your posts...I think that this app deserves many more thanks to you (mainly in the first post), and that each post deserves one.
    Last edited by andddlay; 09/22/2009 at 02:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Great work so far! Thank you for the time and effort. I think my #1 requested feature would be an option to force max/100% volume.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Just curious, why was the version number decreased?
    I am sure this was done to reach compliance with the Palm version numbering system since he plans to get this into the App Catalog.
    Is there any chance of making the colon blink the seconds on BigDigits II?

Also if the alm symbol could be a faint grey when off and then lit when set? I wouldnt have known it was there if i hadnt looked here to find it - lol - its hidden well.

LOVE this app! TY!
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast