Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    Commonplace, I will PM you.
    Thanks, Jason!

/Kevin
    Just an update to share the resolution (and possible cause) of my problem. I ended up using WebOS Doctor on my phone, and also having to reset my Palm Profile. I did this for reasons unrelated to TimePiece, but it resolved the problem.

I believe I caused the problem by having the homebrew version of TimePiece, and then later installing the official app catalog version as well, so that I had both versions concurrently. When I removed the homebrew version, it messed up the official version. That's my theory; I don't know that it's true, but it's when my problem started.

I'm back up and running TimePiece again, and very happy! Jason, the developer, was very responsive and helpful.

/Kevin
    sweet app, thanx
    Timepiece just 'expired' on me. This is the paid version from the app catalog. Any idea why this would happen? This sucks because I rely on it to wake up hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Timepiece just 'expired' on me. This is the paid version from the app catalog. Any idea why this would happen? This sucks because I rely on it to wake up hehe
    Are you sure it's the App Catalog version? I just checked mine and it didn't expire.
    Yes, because I deleted it and then re-installed it from the App Catalog just now to try and fix it, to no avail.

:-(
    Yes, because I deleted it and then re-installed it from the App Catalog just now to try and fix it, to no avail.

:-(
    whats your version of Timepiece?
    Same error and same version as Tobias. Purchased and Downloaded from App Catalog May 6 2010.

Any ideas? I need this app to wake up in the morning!!!

Thanks,
    wumba
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbawumba View Post
    Same error and same version as Tobias. Purchased and Downloaded from App Catalog May 6 2010.

Any ideas? I need this app to wake up in the morning!!!

Thanks,
    wumba
    i have the same version but mine doesnt expire
    Mines has expired as well.
    I didn't think the catalog version would expire. I wonder if the homebrew and app catalog got crossed somehow when he was loading them up. It still shows up as a free download since I purchased it.
    Okay, mine has officially expired aswell!! I'm guessing the expiration date is 30th of May 2010. Please X7JAY7X, please fix this. I also rely on Timepiece to wake up and other small tasks that require an alarm. I'll be tweeting this to @palm so hopefully they allow you to upload a quick update.
    mine has expired as well. This was the paid app version.

I deleted the one I had and re-dled the app one and still get expired error.
    Mine too! Had it purchased last night after the homebrew version expired on me. I deleted the homebrew app, purchased the paid one from the catalog, it still says "expired". Already sent an email to the author. Hope to get this fixed very soon, I also frequently use this app!

EDIT:
    Just saw I already got an answer:
    "Sorry for the inconvenience, a new version was submitted to Palm to fix this bug. It will take a few days before you see it in the App Catalog.

-Jason"
    I'm glad that he uploaded a new update. But I'm sure this community can persuade @Palm to have it uploaded by tomorrow morning. Lets all tweet to @Palm till they have no choice but to drop everything and upload the the updated Timepiece.
    Did that already
    Just woke up and mine did to. It's funny I purchased the app just so it wouldn't expire and it still did.
    expired ap? late to work today --- 1st time that my palm as alarm clock has failed me --(700P - 755P - pre) here is the funny thing i had the ap open last night and not only did it expire at midnight but (and i cannot prove this) but when it expired last night at midnight it froze my phone on the charger so that the "leave now alarm" that i have set in the palm alarm clock did not go off either --

total bummer

---at least i work for myself and the only one who knew i was late today was me --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    mine expired today as well!!!