Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    I will be posting an update today to fix the loading issue in v 1.4.1.1.

I figured out the alarm issue. I still have to contact Palm but I fixed it by "Erasing Apps and Data" under device info, reset options. This is not the ideal fix because it basically sets your phone back to factory defaults. So use this at your own risk until I get an official word from Palm.

Also, those of you having the "Ghost alarm" issue, I was seeing this also until I erased apps and data. It seems like WebOS is not very clean in updates and when you delete an app it doesnt delete everything.

I will have more news later today. Sorry for the inconveinence.

Thanks...I look forward to getting this working again!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohaynes View Post
    Same problem here. I updated to 1.4.1.1 and I just downloaded Timepiece v2.6.0 from app catalog and Timepiece still won't load. Just hangs at the "splash screen". Even after a reboot.
    +1..i'll look forward to a fix..this is one app I really need!!!
  3.    #603  
    I have just submitted an update to Palm to fix the loading issue. I asked them nicely to push the app through the approval process quickly, we will see if that did anything though.

I am going to post an updated Homebrew app tomorrow. I am expecting that Timepiece will be in all countries App Catalog within another week.

In my last post I mentioned that I had to "Erase Apps and Data" to fix a few problems. Once I did a reset on my phone Timepiece worked perfectly with no problems. I contacted Palm about this and I will let you know what they say.

Thanks
    I home Palm realizes that the update is to fix an issue they caused and push it through quickly. ha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    To anyone who is as desperate as I was to get this loading in 1.4.1.1, adding a comma to the end of the "Clock": "Clock" line in resources/en_us/strings.json did the trick.
    it is broken for me as well
    edit- im stupid, I have 2 phones 1 is not on the current update and works the other one is on 1.4.1.1 and it does not work.
    Last edited by pattavino; 04/02/2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: stupidity
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    Update was just released to fix the problem 0.2.7 available on App Catalog
    Just downloaded it
    Update works great!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  11.    #611  
    I just updated the homebrew version to allow it to launch in WebOS v 1.4.
    Yea! It's working again!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshipman View Post
    Update was just released to fix the problem 0.2.7 available on App Catalog
    It's working again in 1.4.1.1...thanks!
    Great app X7JAY7X !
    Very nice UI, simple and easy to use and good localization feature
    is ZE #1 innovative software solutions for PalmOS and Palm webOS.

_________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    I just updated the homebrew version to allow it to launch in WebOS v 1.4.
    I keep tring to download the homebrew version, but everytime I get an IPKG error.

I had a similar error yesterday when trying to update Preware itself. The error said the md5sum didn't match and that the file may be corrupted. Rod mentioned a problem with their autobuilder and told me to update feeds since it had recently been corrected. That worked. However updating feeds does not work to correct the timepiece issue. Is it possible that the file is corrupted?
    Quote Originally Posted by clsiburt View Post
    I keep tring to download the homebrew version, but everytime I get an IPKG error.

I had a similar error yesterday when trying to update Preware itself. The error said the md5sum didn't match and that the file may be corrupted. Rod mentioned a problem with their autobuilder and told me to update feeds since it had recently been corrected. That worked. However updating feeds does not work to correct the timepiece issue. Is it possible that the file is corrupted?
    Same problem here, bad md5sum on the Timepiece update.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyisles View Post
    Same problem here, bad md5sum on the Timepiece update.
    I was able to get the homebrew version installed. I used WOSQI. Had no issues there. Still not working in Preware. Possibly still a symtom of their busted autobuilder.

I did have a problem this morning where I could not snooze or dismiss my alarm. Is this what people have been referring to as ghost alarms?
    Purchased the app the other day and it's great. Would love to see a function for napping. Perhaps a button on the main clock screen or the main menu that will allow me to set a quick nap for 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes..
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0vette View Post
    Purchased the app the other day and it's great. Would love to see a function for napping. Perhaps a button on the main clock screen or the main menu that will allow me to set a quick nap for 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes..
    That's a very good idea. I could use that too!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Tried to load it OTA via Preware last night & got the IPKG error several times... really wanted to try this out before it expires this month. Maybe I need to try it via WebOSQI? (which I haven't had to load since I installed Win7 several weeks ago)