Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Just got the update today to 0.2.6...I have to say thank you! This is an amazing app and the limitless options are just...outstanding.
  2.    #582  
    Interesting issue... I have an alarm set for Monday through Thursday and after the update this morning to the newest App Catalog version it is showing the wrong date for the "next alarm".

It should be for tomorrow, 4/1, but instead it shows 5/1:
    I am seeing this too. After alot of debugging I found where the alarm is getting screwed up. It appears to be another webos bug. This is an area of code that hasn't changed in several releases. It seems like any month after March is off by at least one month. It is totally random. I am still looking into this. Does anyone with v0.2.6 on WebOS v1.4.x see Timepiece alarms behaving correctly?

I believe that re-occuring alarms are not affected by this bug.
    Last edited by X7JAY7X; 03/31/2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Well now I have a bit more serious issue... I just updated to 1.4.1.1 and now - like the Engadget App - Timepiece will not open.

It goes to the "splash screen" but never fully loads. :-S
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    X7JAY7X,

A quick reminder: could you be so kind as to update the Homebrew version of Timepiece for one more month? Those of us in Canada (& Mexico) STILL don't have paid apps. While I suspect that paid apps will come to us when 1.4.x comes to Canada, that will definitely be after April 1 at this point.

Thanks very much. I've already decided that Timepiece will be the first app I purchase when I can finally do so!
    Just to update, I tried deleting and reinstalling the Timepiece App... still doesn't load in 1.4.1.1. :-\
  6.    #586  
    Well now I have a bit more serious issue... I just updated to 1.4.1.1 and now - like the Engadget App - Timepiece will not open.

I fixed this problem but I still cannot get to the bottom of the Alarm issue. I am going to contact Palm ASAP.

A quick reminder: could you be so kind as to update the Homebrew version of Timepiece for one more month? Those of us in Canada (& Mexico) STILL don't have paid apps. While I suspect that paid apps will come to us when 1.4.x comes to Canada, that will definitely be after April 1 at this point.

Thanks very much. I've already decided that Timepiece will be the first app I purchase when I can finally do so!
    I am holding off on releasing Timepiece until I get these alarms resolved. An alarm clock isn't very good when you cannot even select the month you want.
    Awesome, thanks for your quick work on this.
    I'm on my pre so I didn't go through all the postings.

I habe bought the full version cause I use it all the time, but I have noticed a new bug.

when you set an alarm, the button that pops up when that alarm goes off with no snooze, is a very small circle. I think the button pops up for a sec but then goes to a dot-circle in the center where it should be.

if you use snooze, it works correctly.

parden typos as this was typed on pre
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

+1

Same here.
  11.    #591  
    I will be posting an update today to fix the loading issue in v 1.4.1.1.

I figured out the alarm issue. I still have to contact Palm but I fixed it by "Erasing Apps and Data" under device info, reset options. This is not the ideal fix because it basically sets your phone back to factory defaults. So use this at your own risk until I get an official word from Palm.

Also, those of you having the "Ghost alarm" issue, I was seeing this also until I erased apps and data. It seems like WebOS is not very clean in updates and when you delete an app it doesnt delete everything.

I will have more news later today. Sorry for the inconveinence.
    I love the app.

Thanks for timely response in our issues.

Look forward to updting my paid app.

Keep up your good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I love the app.

Thanks for timely response in our issues.

Look forward to updting my paid app.

Keep up your good work.
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by elrodvoss View Post
    I'm on my pre so I didn't go through all the postings.

I habe bought the full version cause I use it all the time, but I have noticed a new bug.

when you set an alarm, the button that pops up when that alarm goes off with no snooze, is a very small circle. I think the button pops up for a sec but then goes to a dot-circle in the center where it should be.

if you use snooze, it works correctly.

parden typos as this was typed on pre
    I have the exact same problem.
    Preware version available is expired 03/31/10 and not available through App Catalogue yet. Are you planning on putting the new version on Preware or AppCatalogue. This is a great app that I really need. Thanks.
    Looks like it is available on app catalogue seeing previous posts but can't see it in Spain. When will it be available for Spanish users?

Same problem here. I updated to 1.4.1.1 and I just downloaded Timepiece v2.6.0 from app catalog and Timepiece still won't load. Just hangs at the "splash screen". Even after a reboot.
  18. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Just purchased it from the app store in Canada, running 1.4.1, and Timepiece loads fine, no issues.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rpr View Post
    Just purchased it from the app store in Canada, running 1.4.1, and Timepiece loads fine, no issues.
    What version of Timepiece did you get? I'm in the US and version 0.2.6 will not load, as others have mentioned.
  20. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Sorry, should have mentioned that, it is 0.2.6.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre