Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Thanks for having the option to remove the seconds and make hour/minutes bigger. It looks cool to have seconds, but not useful. I use it as a clock at night and with glasses off it is nice having bigger numbers. More colors would be nice though. That being said this is a great app. Very useful. Thanks!
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 08/29/2009 at 01:11 AM.
    great app keep up the good work.
    Great app would love to see it vertical mode too and also replace the stock clock
    Thank you for:
    * The option to choose from three colors.
    * The option to remove seconds
    * Option to make the date a brighter color, maybe the same as the chosen font.

Adding the alarm clock will be great. I ask for:
    1. An Alarm Off and Snooze button to pop up at the top similar to the Clock app.
    2. The ability to select the alarm ringtone.

Could you make it an option to have it stay on if you are not on a charger, Touchstone, or USB Just Charge. Also allow option to allow the notificaitons dashboard appear.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/29/2009 at 01:58 PM.
    Agreed on the Notifications dashboard. I'm seeing in a prior post that you'd implemented rotation, but it doesn't seem to be active?
  6.    #46  
    It does rotate from landscape to landscape. I can have it rotate to vertical but this will be a bit more involved being that it will need a whole new graphics set. I will put it on the list. I will look into allowing notifications dashboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Thank you for:

1. An Alarm Off and Snooze button to pop up at the top similar to the Clock app.

Could you make it an option to have it stay on if you are not on a charger, Touchstone, or USB Just Charge. Also allow option to allow the notificaitons dashboard appear.

- Craig
    I agree, but instead of a specific button for snooze, could you please make it the whole screen, where the sleeper just taps the screen and it snoozes?

Thanks for the updates!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Thank you for:

- Craig
    Nice App.
    I would also love to have the alarm feature with ability to set it by date and time and option to set it to repeat each day at a set time.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Looks terrific. Great app!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I'd love to have this as a screensaver on my Mac. What are the chances of something like that happening?
    @X7JAY7X

don't lose sleep about the clock not being in sync with the system clock, the system clock is off, even the palm clock app is not in sync, and as it happens the system time is wrong, there are a few bugs woth the clock that palm is working to fix.

Abe
    @X7JAY7X Thanks for such a great clock app! I hope you add an alarm feature soon or maybe even an alert system that the user can edit when to chime as a reminder (every half hour for laundry, every minute for circuit training etc etc) Anyways, keep up the great work! Love this app
    LOVE the app!!!

I have only 1 suggestion....

Alarm clock, with MULTIPLE alarms.

I am frustrated with Palms. I work to set an alarm for Sunday church but do not want it to go off on saturday. Palm forces "weekends" I like a choice of 1 day a week, tomorrow, everyday, M-F, & weekends. Maybe upto 5-7 alarms allowed, that way you could set an alarm for each specific day if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I agree, but instead of a specific button for snooze, could you please make it the whole screen, where the sleeper just taps the screen and it snoozes?

Thanks for the updates!!!
    If the entire screen were the snooze button, how would you turn it off?

- Craig
    If the entire screen were the snooze button, how would you turn it off?

- Craig
    The whole screen would be snooze only when the alarm is going off. Therefore, if the sleeper wants to turn it off they could snooze it, then tap on a button to turn it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by tnman View Post
    LOVE the app!!!

I have only 1 suggestion....

Alarm clock, with MULTIPLE alarms.

I am frustrated with Palms. I work to set an alarm for Sunday church but do not want it to go off on saturday. Palm forces "weekends" I like a choice of 1 day a week, tomorrow, everyday, M-F, & weekends. Maybe upto 5-7 alarms allowed, that way you could set an alarm for each specific day if needed.
    I agree about the multiple alarms and ability to select the specific day. On my Treo, Butler served as my alarm clock. I would love to see the same alarm functionality incorporated into Timepiece!

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by pokada View Post
    I agree about the multiple alarms and ability to select the specific day. On my Treo, Butler served as my alarm clock. I would love to see the same alarm functionality incorporated into Timepiece!

Paul
    Agreed. That would be very a nice feature to have. I have classes at different times every other day, and I would like the ease of this. However, I could deal without it, but I would definitely like an alarm first :P. I've been checking every day to see if this app has been updated, but no rush, really.

I also hope that it can replace the Touchstone screen, with the addition to show notifications (maybe just a symbol to show that there is a notification, not a whole bar for each one like it is now).

Any place to donate, X7JAY7X? I've been using this app every night now ever since the ability to dim its brightness, and I'd like to pay at least a little for your work on creating this app.
    Last edited by andddlay; 09/10/2009 at 06:29 PM.
    I've downloaded this application and am using it. Apparently, it stays on all the time whether plugged in or not. Could this be a potential power-waster? I had thought that it would stay on only when charged.

Paul
  19.    #59  
    It is taking me longer than I first thought to get this next update out. I should have something this week. In this release I will have:

-Alarming with snooze and the ability to pick individual days. Lets get one alarm tested first then I can add multiple alarms very easily.
    -Ability to toggle the screen so it either stays on all the time or it will timeout within a few minutes. This is requested incase the program is being used without a charger.
    -Cleanup the options page a bit.
    -Center date/time on clock screen
    Thanks for the update. Can't wait till it comes out
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast