Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    There are times when the app you want does not keep the screen open (e.g. Pandora), and having another app that can force it is useful. If you don't want the screen open, there's no need to keep the clock running, so close the card.

In my experience it seems that if you have your Pre unlocked with the screen on and put it on the touchstone (with any application open, or none), the screen will remain unlocked, but only during the day. At night it will lock the screen and display the native clock while on the touchstone. Not sure if this is based on light levels or time.
    Quick update.
    Have run the app. as a card (to see notifications & battery) through the night. The Pre screen remained on & did not see any battery drain (on the Touchstone). Checked the Pre native info screen & continued to show 100%).
    Briefly tested the music app both on the Touchstone & the USB port & the screen stayed on indefinitely while the clock was running in the background as a card. Very happy about this.
    Am looking forward to trying it out in a car. I still need to get a reliable charger. I tried the OEM cord with a generic usb car charger using Nav & my Pre lost charge during the duration I used it. I've read the sprint charger is reliable. But until I get that it won't be a valid test in a vehicle. Anybody have any suggestions about whether the sprint charger is the best for this or not? Thanks.
    Um, this app does not display the correct time for me. The seconds go by way too fast, and if you flick it up you can clearly see that it is not synced to the system time.
    I actually like the "seconds" on the clock... See if you can keep that please!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Hot clock app! The time is on par with my Mac and Sprint. And I like the seconds so I don't see a need for you to get rid of them. Great colors and contrast. Just to echo some of the other poster, add notifications from sms,etc and battery life. Maybe some other colors but to me this is perfect. Fantastic. Keep up the great work!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Perhaps make the seconds a smaller font...
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    did u just copy and paste the reply in both of our clock apps' threads? haha
    I am being fair in trying to provide feedback to both developers. In fairness your list of user requests is shorter!

- Craig
  7.    #27  
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I am thinking about making the seconds smaller and the hour/minutes bigger. Is that a good compromise? I will leave more room for battery/notifications. From what I see the priority (from my original list) is more colors. Colors, a lighter date color, and time changes will be in the next update.
    Could we have an option to leave the seconds the same size as the rest of the clock? I think it looks nice that way. It looks high tech.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I like this a lot. The UI is a well done throwback. Very authentic looking.

Suggestions:

1. Allow the clock to auto-rotate when the Pre is turned over. Sometimes I need to lay my Pre in the other direction on my Touchstone because of the location of the 3.5mm port.

2. Have a way to pull up the About information on the app. I can't tell what version this is or who the author is.
    Hello There,

Two suggestions for upgrading this program:

1. When you implement alarm function allow picking an MP3 to be an alarm sound AND this is a big one.. If Bluetooth is enabled for a Stereo speaker allow the alarm to play throught the speaker (the palm clock does not do that)

2. Allow rotation of the clock display.

That is all for now... Thanks for this great application.
    Please do not remove the seconds, just add the 24 hr mode and I will be happy
    Just one voter.
    Hey X7JAY7X

You state that your next update will have an alarm. May I make a request?:

I use an application on Palm OS called mobileClock every day that I need to set an alarm. One thing that I really like about this application is that there isn't a specific button to tap in order to snooze - the whole screen is the button. When I go to hit snooze, I don't want to think too much of where I have to tap or whatnot. Could you please do this?

On a side note, does this app use battery if I leave it on on the Touchstone overnight, or does it use as much power as the default clock?

Thank you! Keep up the good work!!!
    I love this app!!! I leave it on all the time (as I type this it's sitting next to me with it on)!
    btw, your pic is AWESOME. lol
    ------
    ~Sam

Crappy generic phone > Another crappy generic phone > Treo 700w > Palm Pre
    X7JAY7X,

Any hints on when we might see the additions you stated in this thread? Can't wait to use this baby every day, but right now I can't :\

Thanks!
    Last edited by andddlay; 08/26/2009 at 11:41 PM.
  15.    #35  
    I have done dimming, rotation, more colors (blue, red, green), 12/24hr format, info screen, options screen, and more clock digit display choices (original format, big digits w/small seconds, and big digits with no seconds). I will release this in the next few days.

After this, the next thing is alarming, I know this is a HUGE feature that needs to be addressed. Hopefully I will have that done next week with another update.

I have alot of things planned for this app but not a whole lot of free time right now. I will work hard to get alarming done by next weekend.
    wish we could replace the lock screen with a digital clocK!! or can we? hmm
  17.    #37  
    Replacing the touchstone screen is on my list after alarming. I havent looked into it so I dont know if it can be replaced or how hard it would be to implement.

BTW, I also made the day/date at the bottom a lighter color.
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    I have done dimming, rotation, more colors (blue, red, green), 12/24hr format, info screen, options screen, and more clock digit display choices (original format, big digits w/small seconds, and big digits with no seconds). I will release this in the next few days.

After this, the next thing is alarming, I know this is a HUGE feature that needs to be addressed. Hopefully I will have that done next week with another update.

I have alot of things planned for this app but not a whole lot of free time right now. I will work hard to get alarming done by next weekend.
    Thank you for the update.

No need to rush if you're really busy!
    This is, by far, the best looking clock app out there for WebOS.
  20.    #40  
    Updated app is posted.
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast