Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #301  
    Are there any plans to add support for choosing our own background image or photo album? If not, there's my official feature request
    I added it to my list. Thanks.

It would also be great to have a portrait mode so that typing in the text box on an alarm is easier (along with other advantages of course).
    That will be in the next update.

I'm 're-submitting' my request for random chimes (see page 9 of this thread) for the feature request list.
    Already on the list. I will put a star next to it. Thanks.

I am in Canada, and therefore cannot buy a lot of the apps, so there must be some way to support the developers?
    There was a crossroad I came to over the weekend. I took down the Donation link a few days ago. For the small amount of donators, it really isnt worth me to distribute seperately to them. There are talks that Palm is opening up paid apps to many more regions soon. I dont know when soon is though. Please be patient.
    deleted
    Last edited by balboadave; 12/04/2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Post was in the wrong thread. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This is quite the app as it rivals TreoAlarm, which I previously used on my Treo 700p. I really appreciated the big area to snooze. Might it be possible to add the weather information extracted from a website as TreoAlarm did? TreoAlarm 1.17 (for Palm OS) - mytreo.net/downloads
    Quote Originally Posted by balboadave View Post
    I'm re-posting this as this seems to be where the developer hangs out.

In general, this app is useful as is, but if they're welcome, I have several suggestions.

Stopwatch:

Move the Reset button away from the Start/Split buttons, or perhaps it could be smaller by half. I find it just too easy to tap it by mistake.

Using both the names Split and Lap for the same function is a little confusing.

Multiple Lap display times seem to be backward. Shouldn't all of the Lap times remain as it is with Lap 1, with the elapsed times in parentheses for subsequent laps?

Timer:

Multiple timers would be awesome. An option for naming them is a good idea too. Steal from the best.

Continue the count after the elapsed time, maybe with another color or a flashing display. Using the cooking examples above, when circumstances keep you from responding right away, knowing the total time can make the difference between rescuing a dish and knowing it's ruined.

Custom sounds for the timer would be good. Like using the phone ring tones to exit meetings gracefully :-)

Again, this is a welcome app and is nicely done. Thanks.
    Having a Timer than counts down to the specific Date/Time would be nice too.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre_nc View Post
    Having a Timer than counts down to the specific Date/Time would be nice too.
    Guys, this is not the proper place to post this information. It does not apply to Timepiece.
  6.    #306  
    I am a bit confused as to how those posts got here. I was trying to figure out if it was a suggestion or not for this app.
    When will the portrait mode be added? I'll buy it from the app catalog in a heartbeat when it has that!
    :-)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    When will the portrait mode be added? I'll buy it from the app catalog in a heartbeat when it has that!

Please read the forum posts before asking questions....seriously lol. Please read post #301 above.
  9.    #309  
    I am trying hard to get the next update done by the end of this weekend. Then a week or so of testing. I dont know how long it takes Palm to get and update on the App store.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Fantastic app. I was looking in the app catalog for it on my wife's Pixi (Happy Birthday, dahling, here's an awesome alarm clock) but it isn't there. But it is on my Pre. Is this a screen size limitation and so it doesn't show for the Pixi?
  11.    #311  
    It is a screen limitation. The next version will be PIXI supported with one theme (no themes with seconds). I think everybody will be very happy with features in the next release.
    Last edited by X7JAY7X; 12/02/2009 at 10:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Sorry. Must've been user error cause it works now. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    Guys, this is not the proper place to post this information. It does not apply to Timepiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by X7JAY7X View Post
    I am a bit confused as to how those posts got here. I was trying to figure out if it was a suggestion or not for this app.
    My apologies. I do have Timepiece, but posted my suggestions for Stopwatch/Timer. Apparently I clicked on the wrong thread. It also explains why I thought my post was deleted from the correct thread. Sorry for any confusion.
    OK, I have tried all reocurring alrams for almost two weeks now. This after uninstalling, then installing latest version (1.6)

The only bug In could find: I have a reocurring alarm that I have set to go off at 0630 on Saturday and Sunday mornings only. Last night I decided to try to replicate a problem I have had in the past. I UNCHECKED this reocurring alarm, trying to inactivate. This morning, that alarm went off. I went in to be sure that is was still deselected in the alarm list, and it had no check. I have seen this in the past with other reoccurring alarms as well. All other bugs seem to be ironed out from what I can tell.

Thanks
  15.    #315  
    The only bug In could find: I have a reocurring alarm that I have set to go off at 0630 on Saturday and Sunday mornings only. Last night I decided to try to replicate a problem I have had in the past. I UNCHECKED this reocurring alarm, trying to inactivate. This morning, that alarm went off. I went in to be sure that is was still deselected in the alarm list, and it had no check. I have seen this in the past with other reoccurring alarms as well. All other bugs seem to be ironed out from what I can tell.
    So this is an alarm enable/disable problem?

I was back and forth alot about keeping a homebrew version here. Since the new version (0.1.9) is alot different than my last versions (0.1.8 and later), I decided to post a homebrew version of it. I want to test with both the Pixi and Pre. I will be posting this later tonight. The only feature that I didnt get in that I wanted to was to show the next alarm. This will most likely be in the next version (0.2.0) set to come out in a month or so. I want to set this app down for a little bit and get on other apps right now.
    So this is an alarm enable/disable problem?

I was back and forth alot about keeping a homebrew version here. Since the new version (0.1.9) is alot different than my last versions (0.1.8 and later), I decided to post a homebrew version of it. I want to test with both the Pixi and Pre. I will be posting this later tonight. The only feature that I didnt get in that I wanted to was to show the next alarm. This will most likely be in the next version (0.2.0) set to come out in a month or so. I want to set this app down for a little bit and get on other apps right now.
    Yes, alarm enable/disable issue. OIn a reocurring alarm. I'll wait to see the new version and give a try as well. Thanks!
  17.    #317  
    Just posted version 0.1.9. Check the first page for the changelog.
    I have just finished updating Timepiece. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Version 0.1.9
    -Removed the fixed (5) alarms and made them dynamic. You can now add as many as you want and delete them too.
    -Made the time at the top of each page (other than the main clock screen) smaller.
    -Alarms are now settable by Weedends, Weekdays, Daily, or Custom
    -Vertical support
    -Flashlight mode
    -Removed all icon buttons and made them menus
    -Pandora as an Alarm Sound
    -If the screenAlwaysOn setting is false, a alarm will turn it on. It will stay on for a few seconds and timeout again.
    -Ability to choose a ringtone as a alarm sound
    -Locked main clock screen from being dragged around
    -Fixed bug where existing alarms would default to current time in settings page
    -Added alarm setting code to Alarm Prefs screen. You no longer have to go into the main clock page for alarms to be set.
    -Removed the snooze time in the Options screen and added individual alarm snooze times instead
    -Removed the alarm sound/vibrate settings in the Options screen and added individual alarm sound/vibrate settings times instead
    -Changed default snooze time to 10mins
    -Added ability to set the number of times the alarm sound plays
    -Changed custom alarm button to an icon
    -Changed Screen Title - "Alarm Preferences" is now "Alarms"
    -Changed Screen Title - "Alarm X Settings" is now "Settings"
    -Changed Screen Title - "About Clock" is now "About"
    -Changed Screen Title - "Clock Preferences" is now "Options"
    Are these options availabe in the paid one as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I don't think so, being that it is in homebrew and just released, probably not in paid version yet. I have paid version but installed this one anyhow, to play with new options.
  20.    #320  
    No, this will be submitted to the App Catalog once it is debugged.