1.    #1  
    I have created an app that calculates PayPal Fees! Check out the app section and let me know what you think.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Cool concept, but people should be a little cautious that there might be legal problems if you overcharge for an item in order to avoid losing out on service fees.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    True. But I don't see how anyone can say that using the app to figure out how to overcharge to cover you fees was the OPs intention.

I for one have often wanted to know how much I will lose when I sell something with paypal. I wish I had see an app like his years ago.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    True. But I don't see how anyone can say that using the app to figure out how to overcharge to cover you fees was the OPs intention.

I for one have often wanted to know how much I will lose when I sell something with paypal. I wish I had see an app like his years ago.
    Nice app it works great. I would like to see one change to the app. Could put in either a preference or controls to edit or change the fees charged. Paypal charges different fees for different account types.

In regards to some of the other posts companies and stores have been and some still do charge more for credit card purchases especially gas stations. Dollar tree for one if you use a debit card they charge you more. Truck stops charge one price for cash and a higher price for charge sales on diesel.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    This app works fine.

Will you be producing an app to actually use PayPal? The PayPal mobile site takes me in endless loops. When I tried to tell PayPal about it they replied that they didn't understand what I was talking about. The full web site works in the web browser but I constantly have to zoom.