Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    What I would like to do is have a custom alarm sound that I can set to wake me up on only ONE specific day of the week, every week. I can't seem to do that on the Pre.

Clock App: I have an alarm set for weekdays, and I can choose the alert sound, which is nice. Unfortunately, I have an alarm that I need to go off on Sundays only, but Clock only lets me set an alarm for daily, once, weekdays and weekends. Well, I don't want to have an alarm waking me up on SATURDAY too, just Sunday. I can't seem to do this with Clock.

Calendar App: I can set an alarm to repeat down to a custom level - even only on Sundays, which is great. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how I can change the alert sound that plays - am I stuck with the default sound? A little "ba-ba-ba-bing" isn't going to wake me up in the morning.

It's kind of frustrating that one default app will let you choose any custom setting, be it one day every week or every day, yet doesn't let you customize the alert sound, yet another default app only gives you 4 options, but lets you customize the alert sound.
    You're right, is bad.
    And worse is, that your message is dated August 2009 and nothings happens in the meantime!
    Somentime is PALM a really annoying supplier, but ...
    What can be said at all can be said clearly, and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence.