1.    #1  
    Maybe this has been mentioned before and if so sorry to re-post ( I try to read this forum every day) . I had gotten the 1400 and 2600 battery. After a few days of great battery life ( Full day with 1400 and 2 days with 2600) I started to get massive battery drain. after 3-4 days I realized I had started to use Classic by motion apps to run some Palm programs a few days after getting these batterys and even thought I would close the PALM OS program I would leave the card open for Classic. Well after trying the batterys with the card closed after running some classic programs my battery life went back to normal. I guess I thought that when the Palm OS Program was closed , that was it forgetting that Classic itself is a program and leaving the card open it was always running the emulator and draining the battery. Seems obvious but I just didnt think about it.

Just a heads up to all who run classic, I found that elaving the classic card open was draining my battery like mad.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    This is good to know. Thanks
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    btw, are you happy with classic apps?
  4.    #4  
    I use it for a few programs. Mostly PALM VNC since there is no VNC for the PRE yet. ALso use a area code look up program for work. I have one of the bowling games , UNO game and Yahtzee game I like to play but I will admit I purchased it 90% for the PALM VNC. If that did not work Im not sure I would have shelled out $30 for it. Once they have some more games on the PRE and get some VNC program going I will probally not use classic anymore. For me its a nice bridge to the PRE stuff .

As for being happy. Yeah , its a little expensive but All the programs in PALM OS i need work so I cant complain. It would be worth the $30 completly if SlingPlayer worked.