Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I have been having problems installing homebrew apps as I have gotten the "installation failed : not enough install space" error message on each time I have tried the install homebrew apps these last few days after apparently hitting maxing out the app space in the partition/directory that these types of apps are installed into.

Now it seems to be running into problems with apps in the Official App Catalog as well! i have jsut tried to download and install the 3 new apps in the official palm app store and they all gave me the error message " installation failed".

Anyone else running into this same frustrating problem? Any advice?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    No sorry I have not had any issue whatsoever installing either homebrew apps or app catalog apps, is there an issue with your phone ?? may want to take it into Sprint and see if they can resolve the issue
    Quote Originally Posted by cj774 View Post
    I have been having problems installing homebrew apps as I have gotten the "installation failed : not enough install space" error message on each time I have tried the install homebrew apps these last few days after apparently hitting maxing out the app space in the partition/directory that these types of apps are installed into.

Now it seems to be running into problems with apps in the Official App Catalog as well! i have jsut tried to download and install the 3 new apps in the official palm app store and they all gave me the error message " installation failed".

Anyone else running into this same frustrating problem? Any advice?
    I have the same problem. I deleted a couple of Apps and was able to add after that.