Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thank you for such a great app
    net2streams,
    I have searched for this radio station in your program but it doesn't find it. I tired many different ways to search it and still no luck. I know your extremely busy but if when you get a moment could you please add this station. Thanks so much!

"Could you please add this station!!!!
    News/Talk 750 WSB on wsbradio.com. This has Neil Bortz, Clark Howard and other great talk radio. Thanks in advance! "
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    New Version Up 1.1.0!

Added better genre navigation. Tomorrow i will add the rest of the shoutcast categories. Thanks for the support!!
    Just downloaded 1.1! Very nice. like the background for the menu (make it user defineable eventually?).

Noticed that you have the NullSoft logo on the screen now. Does that mean you've contacted them and gotten positive feedback?
    Hope so.

Also it seems to be getting better at locking into the streams more quickly with each iteration.

Does it look like getting the Artist info etc into the stream will be possible?

Thanks for a great app!
    I still haven't gotten answer to whether or not JapanARadio was added in.. >_>
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamvegas View Post
    Just downloaded 1.1! Very nice. like the background for the menu (make it user defineable eventually?).

Noticed that you have the NullSoft logo on the screen now. Does that mean you've contacted them and gotten positive feedback?
    Hope so.

Also it seems to be getting better at locking into the streams more quickly with each iteration.

Does it look like getting the Artist info etc into the stream will be possible?

Thanks for a great app!
    Thanks for the feedback! We just submited the app for their aproval as we are a developer partner for shoutcast.

As for the streams locking faster, we worked on fixing some comunications errors between the app and the media player on the phone. Now it seams to be flawless in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    I still haven't gotten answer to whether or not JapanARadio was added in.. >_>
    We need the http link that needs authentication so we can try this. Please send me a pm with user and password for the link to test.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams
    We need the http link that needs authentication so we can try this. Please send me a pm with user and password for the link to test.
    PM Sent. = )
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Great to here the positive developments!

One suggestion on the forum posts - please keep the first post on the thread updated with the latest version link? Had to dig a bit to find the 1.1 link and many people (myself included) expect the current version to be in the first post.
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamvegas View Post
    Great to here the positive developments!

One suggestion on the forum posts - please keep the first post on the thread updated with the latest version link? Had to dig a bit to find the 1.1 link and many people (myself included) expect the current version to be in the first post.
    Thank you. will do that now!
    Would like to see 590 KLBJ AM OUT OF AUSTIN TX
    WWW.klbjam.com

Also beinng able to add user name & password feeds from our favorit web sites would be grate
    net2streams: did you get my PM with the info?
    net2streams did you get my PM?
    net2streams is looking awesome....its kind of hard to choose from shoutcast but the design that net2streams has is sick!!!
  13.    #173  
    net2streams: did you get my PM with the info?
    Quote Originally Posted by luv737 View Post
    net2streams did you get my PM?
    Yes I did, I haven't have time to check it out completely. I will try this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by tbuchle View Post
    Would like to see 590 KLBJ AM OUT OF AUSTIN TX
    News Radio 590 KLBJ AM Austin Texas

Also beinng able to add user name & password feeds from our favorit web sites would be grate
    KLBJ is not a shoutcast station. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    net2streams is looking awesome....its kind of hard to choose from shoutcast but the design that net2streams has is sick!!!
    Thank you for that! We will be doing some more design updates. What do you mean that is hard to choose from shoutcast?
    I think he means it's hard to chose between net2streams and the app actually named "SHOUTcast" in the Gallery.
  15.    #175  
    I think he means it's hard to chose between net2streams and the app actually named "SHOUTcast" in the Gallery.
    Yeah I understand your point. There is only so much information that shoutcast 'the company' provides that is up to the developer to make it look different from each other by adding different features, style, and other things. We are working on a total redesign for net2streams that I'm very sure you guys will like very much. I'm just giving it the final touches today.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Yeah I understand your point. There is only so much information that shoutcast 'the company' provides that is up to the developer to make it look different from each other by adding different features, style, and other things. We are working on a total redesign for net2streams that I'm very sure you guys will like very much. I'm just giving it the final touches today.
    Awesome. I'll see it in its beauty and entirety when I get my Pre in a few weeks time.

Have you tested my http auth links yet?
  17.    #177  
    No, but I will this afternoon. Promise.
  18.    #178  
    new update up! Version 1.1.1! Check it out!
  19.    #179  
    Awesome. I'll see it in its beauty and entirety when I get my Pre in a few weeks time.

Have you tested my http auth links yet?
    Shiggitay,

I tested the link you sent me. The phone asks for the user name and password. After i entered it didn't go anywhere. Just a black page
    it looks gr8 net2streams...when r we gonna be able to put favorites?
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast