Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Is there any way we can save our favorite station for easier loading? I was really excited to find my Fav Dance station Boystown Live on the dance list, but when I closed the app and tried to locate it again it had disappeared.
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    Is there any way we can save our favorite station for easier loading? I was really excited to find my Fav Dance station Boystown Live on the dance list, but when I closed the app and tried to locate it again it had disappeared.
    We are working on this as we speak!
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    I would like to request the ability to deselect or hide channels. I would just like to control which ones I will see and use.
    This is one of the features that we are working on.
    This may not be possible but is there anyway to disable incoming calls when streaming? I use this as a way to stream music at work over the stereo there and its great except when someone calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hello All!

Thanks to the help of forum member: krische I finally added the direct feed from shoutcast. His help was awsome. Thank you my friend! Take a look and test it out. Im having problems with the search feature. Hopefully I can get it done within the next update.

Thank you all for the great support and suggestions.

Thanks!

New Version 1.0.8 has been uploaded to the gallery!
    Sweet! Were you able to implement what I was talking about in my previous posts? Could someone test the stuff I talked about? This is gonna be great for when I get my Pre in the near future!
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    Sweet! Were you able to implement what I was talking about in my previous posts? Couest the stuff I talked about? This is gonna be great for when I get my Pre in the near future!
    As of now I don't have the add your station option but I was avail to listen to all of their 4 strams this morning on my pre. As soon as I figure out what is the problem that I have with my search function you will be avail to listen to the station just by searching by name.
    How about more classical music? And filing those stations under "classical" instead of "classic"? If you can get WCPE to work (http://audio-mp3.ibiblio.org:8000/wcpe.mp3), I will GLADLY donate. It worked great on the Treo, but alas, it only streams for 10 seconds on the Pre...
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Thanks for a great app. Requested stations:

All from Philly ---

610 WIP-AM Sports radio
    1060 KYW-AM News radio
    1210 WPHT-AM Talk radio
    94.1 WYSP-FM
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    A way to save favorite stations and then easily access them would be nice.
    A refresh button to refresh the station list so I can see what song is playing
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    so... Still no Angels, lakers, or coast to coast am?? How about packers football? I'm not shoutcast saavy or anything... PLEASE HELP PRE CENTRAL PEEPS! You're my only hope!
    Anything yet??
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    Anything yet??
    I couldn't find any stream that broadcast los langeles angels or lakers within the pre capabilities. You might want to use the search function on the app to try to find something during game times. Sorry
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    You can search for it now with the new update.
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    A refresh button to refresh the station list so I can see what song is playing
    Great idea. Will work on this tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by pukkila View Post
    How about more classical music? And filing those stations under "classical" instead of "classic"? If you can get WCPE to work (http://audio-mp3.ibiblio.org:8000/wcpe.mp3), I will GLADLY donate. It worked great on the Treo, but alas, it only streams for 10 seconds on the Pre...
    You use the search function within the app to see more classical stations. Or go under browse by genre. Remeber to update to the lates version. 1.0.9
    Can ypu please add this to the list?..It's not the URL for the player but it is the link for the radio station 1390AM WGRB Gospel Radio in Chicago (http://www.gospel1390.com/main.html) and the play live on the web.

Edit: Also WGCI FM Chicago plays like an extremely slowed down record. I reinstalled the apps just in case and I still get that effect. This station is already listed

Edit: My above request was also listed after a seach ( which is a wonderful thing ) but again, sounds like a slowed down record.

It's interesting that only the "urban" stations sound like this and none others..
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 08/19/2009 at 02:58 PM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Could you please add this station!!!!
    News/Talk 750 WSB on wsbradio.com. This has Neil Bortz, Clark Howard and other great talk radio. Thanks in advance!
  17.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Can ypu please add this to the list?..It's not the URL for the player but it is the link for the radio station 1390AM WGRB Gospel Radio in Chicago (Inspiration 1390AM - WGRB-AM Chicago) and the play live on the web.

Edit: Also WGCI FM Chicago plays like an extremely slowed down record. I reinstalled the apps just in case and I still get that effect. This station is already listed

Edit: My above request was also listed after a seach ( which is a wonderful thing ) but again, sounds like a slowed down record.

It's interesting that only the "urban" stations sound like this and none others..
    There is a problem within "WEBos" that will not play AAC streams correctly. This is somethings that me and other developers have sent an email to palm concerning this. Lets see if the fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by luv737 View Post
    Could you please add this station!!!!
    News/Talk 750 WSB on wsbradio.com. This has Neil Bortz, Clark Howard and other great talk radio. Thanks in advance!
    Hello,

There is no nees to add more stations like we were doing before since we have integrated a search function to search for your station. We will soon add the favorite function that will let you save your favorite stations. Now you have the full shoutcast list on your phone!

Thanks!
    Net2Streams: The station I'd like added is a subscription-based station that NEEDS HTTP Auth (username and password) to be entered. Could you please add in such a feature?

Could someone please try and search for "Japan A Radio", or "JapanARadio"? Try different variations. That's the station I'd like to be working.

I forgot to mention earlier, but JAR has public feeds as well.

48k AAC
    http://209.9.227.165:9030/

24k AAC
    http://209.9.227.165:9020/

net2streams: You have a PM waiting.
    Last edited by Shiggitay; 08/19/2009 at 04:10 PM.
    You can do this without editing the program. You would need to stream over wifi and turn the phone to "airplane mode". That should work.

Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    This may not be possible but is there anyway to disable incoming calls when streaming? I use this as a way to stream music at work over the stereo there and its great except when someone calls.
  20.    #160  
    New Version Up 1.1.0!

Added better genre navigation. Tomorrow i will add the rest of the shoutcast categories. Thanks for the support!!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast