Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews View Post
    I completely agree. Much easier than maintaining your own directory of stations within the app.

Like what I did at TreoBits.

TreoBits Internet Radio

Being able save/bookmark favorites would be a good feature.
    PM Sent!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Thank you for such great app with good channels.
    Could you see about adding this to the Christian channel?

Gospel House Music
    http://s5.viastreaming.net:7740/listen.pls

House & Dance channel

Soulful House
    http://www.di.fm/mp3/soulfulhouse.pls

Lounge
    http://www.di.fm/mp3/lounge.pls

Thanks
    Last edited by sandrshe; 08/18/2009 at 08:46 AM.
    Problem with Wabc radio.. loads up a 16 second clip and that's it... it's a live clip but just 16 seconds.. I have this same problem when I added the link as a favorite in the pre's browser.

Also thanks alot for adding KSYL !!
    Please add some more Comedy stations.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Net2streams either off tonite or working really hard....this app is awesome and needs to be picked up by palm
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    How about: WBZ 1030 am Boston
    WFAN 660 am NY
    98.5 fm The Sports Hub Boston

Great job so far!!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boobo0 View Post
    WFAN 660 am NY

Great job so far!!!
    we been trying for 660 AM but it isnt the correct file type..checkout Shoutcast.com and see if any of those channels are on it...if they are he said he should be able to stream it
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I'll add a request - WBEZ (91.5 FM) Chicago (NPR affiliate)

Thanks for the great app!
    so... Still no Angels, lakers, or coast to coast am?? How about packers football? I'm not shoutcast saavy or anything... PLEASE HELP PRE CENTRAL PEEPS! You're my only hope!
    I'm a prospective Pre owner, and I'm really looking forward to getting and using this app. What I'd like to see (unless it's already been implemented) is the ability to add your own stream. I have one in mind that I'd like to add that requires HTTP authentication. If Net2Streams could to that, then it would be my favorite app for the Pre/WebOS.

The station I'd be adding to my copy of Net2Streams is a station called Japan-A-Radio, and it would be the 48k AAC subscriber stream. If AAC doesn't work I'd be using their 128k MP3 stream.

Japan A Radio

Thanks in advance.
  11.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I love this app but to be honest I would love to see you add shoutcast functionality built in. What I mean is instead of you adding shoutcast links to ur app why not just get top 40 and search functionality where we can search all our favs shoutcast stations without you adding one by one. In that way we will push you for only mp3 streaming stations to add
    Im working on this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrshe View Post
    Thank you for such great app with good channels.
    Could you see about adding this to the Christian channel?

Gospel House Music
    http://s5.viastreaming.net:7740/listen.pls

House & Dance channel

Soulful House
    http://www.di.fm/mp3/soulfulhouse.pls

Lounge
    http://www.di.fm/mp3/lounge.pls

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
    Problem with Wabc radio.. loads up a 16 second clip and that's it... it's a live clip but just 16 seconds.. I have this same problem when I added the link as a favorite in the pre's browser.

Also thanks alot for adding KSYL !!
    I will try to fix this today.

Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Please add some more Comedy stations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jla51 View Post
    Net2streams either off tonite or working really hard....this app is awesome and needs to be picked up by palm
    Quote Originally Posted by boobo0 View Post
    WFAN 660 am NY

Great job so far!!!
    we been trying for 660 AM but it isnt the correct file type..checkout Shoutcast.com and see if any of those channels are on it...if they are he said he should be able to stream it
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I'll add a request - WBEZ (91.5 FM) Chicago (NPR affiliate)

Thanks for the great app!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    so... Still no Angels, lakers, or coast to coast am?? How about packers football? I'm not shoutcast saavy or anything... PLEASE HELP PRE CENTRAL PEEPS! You're my only hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    I'm a prospective Pre owner, and I'm really looking forward to getting and using this app. What I'd like to see (unless it's already been implemented) is the ability to add your own stream. I have one in mind that I'd like to add that requires HTTP authentication. If Net2Streams could to that, then it would be my favorite app for the Pre/WebOS.

The station I'd be adding to my copy of Net2Streams is a station called Japan-A-Radio, and it would be the 48k AAC subscriber stream. If AAC doesn't work I'd be using their 128k MP3 stream.

Japan A Radio

Thanks in advance.
    I will add all this stations today.
  12.    #133  
    Just doing some research!
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Just doing some research!
    Not hard to figure that out when you posted "PM Sent!" in reply to alex_mathews

Good luck!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Would it be possible to incorporate a feature so that we could input stations.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not hard to figure that out when you posted "PM Sent!" in reply to alex_mathews

Good luck!!
    Agreed! Looking forward to seeing if something develops from this
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    So are you goona be one of the apps submitted for the pre's e-commerce app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay

Japan A Radio

Thanks in advance.
    Net2Streams:

Just to clarify, when I say prospective, I mean that I plan on getting a Pre and a Sprint contract in the next month or two. I don't have one yet.

Also, the 48k AAC and the 128k MP3 streams I mentioned in my last post require logins (username and password). Have you added that feature? Do you understand what I'm asking about?

Also, technically it's an icecast station, but to my understanding it is similar enough to Shoutcast that it should work. I had it working perfectly on my iPhone 2G, so I don't think there should be a problem getting it to work on the Pre with Net2Streams.

Thanks in advance,
    Shiggitay

EDIT: I echo mamouton's request for showing song title and artist. That's aka a title stream, at least that's what it's called on my Mac on iTunes.
    Last edited by Shiggitay; 08/18/2009 at 04:44 PM.
  18.    #139  
    Hello All!

Thanks to the help of forum member: krische I finally added the direct feed from shoutcast. His help was awsome. Thank you my friend! Take a look and test it out. Im having problems with the search feature. Hopefully I can get it done within the next update.

Thank you all for the great support and suggestions.

Thanks!

New Version 1.0.8 has been uploaded to the gallery!
    I would like to request the ability to deselect or hide channels. I would just like to control which ones I will see and use.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast