Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Top 5 app on the homebrew apps. This is a super app. Can you please add 1050 espn radio in New York City and 660 wfan also in New York City (both AM)
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    I just uploaded the new version 1.0.7. Now it has Navigation instructions. Thanks for the feedback!
    Top 5 app on the homebrew apps. This is a super app. Can you please add 1050 espn radio in New York City and 660 wfan also in New York City (both AM)
    With the new versions coming fast and furious, can you identify the ver number on the home screen?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    What determines if you can add stations or not...i seen the listen live app...where is it exacly live from....and when i click station list nothing happens.....

I seen someone request ESPN 1050 and Wfan 660....i second these request and would like to suggest WCBS 880 AM (CT) WCCC 106.9 (CT), WBLI 106.1 and z100 (all newyork)
    Last edited by Jla51; 08/16/2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Nice! I was hoping check on the stars would save genres on my favorites. Like the way the email app works.
    That's weird I have version 2.0.0 but the latest version is 1.0.7 ?? Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the changes! This app is going to let PocketTunes just forget about porting to the Pre.
    Donation has been sent. Much more than well deserved!

On version 2.0, I believe this was as mistake that should have been 1.0.2
    Version 1.0.7 is current (for a few hours at least).

Version number on the screen would be a really good idea!
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    That's weird I have version 2.0.0 but the latest version is 1.0.7 ?? Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by tamvegas View Post
    Thanks for all the changes! This app is going to let PocketTunes just forget about porting to the Pre.
    Donation has been sent. Much more than well deserved!

On version 2.0, I believe this was as mistake that should have been 1.0.2
    Version 1.0.7 is current (for a few hours at least).

Version number on the screen would be a really good idea!

That's correct! Version 2.0.0 was my mistake. As of the rest of the night.. lol.. is 1.0.7. My wife is going to divorce me if i do some more work to the app tonight! Thanks for the donation!
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jla51 View Post
    What determines if you can add stations or not...i seen the listen live app...where is it exacly live from....and when i click station list nothing happens.....

I seen someone request ESPN 1050 and Wfan 660....i second these request and would like to suggest WCBS 880 AM (CT) WCCC 106.9 (CT), WBLI 106.1 and z100 (all newyork)

The pre only plays Mp3 or AAC Streams. Those stations are streaming on wma or asx formats. The best way to find out if you we can add those stations to the pre is to search in shoutcast.com and see if the station is listed their. If it is, we can add it to the app.
    Ok I'll dl the new one thanks fellas!
    wfan 660 is listed in shoutcast only can get it to stream for 30 seconds

Fred
    cant click on either of the nav tabs.

Doug
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    cant click on either of the nav tabs.

Doug
    Nav tabs are not active links. They are just to show what the icon means.

Thanks
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post

Fred
    I couldnt find it. Please send me the link.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    The pre only plays Mp3 or AAC Streams. Those stations are streaming on wma or asx formats. The best way to find out if you we can add those stations to the pre is to search in shoutcast.com and see if the station is listed their. If it is, we can add it to the app.
    I searched Shoutcast...
    WCCC 106.9 (http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-....pls?id=754310)
    ESPN 1050 WYLC (http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-....pls?id=646899)
    and how about
    WCSS 1490 (http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-...pls?id=5334850)

not sure how to check the file types....but they are all on Shoutcast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post

Fred

Thanks

searched shoutcast and WFAN was not located
    sorry wfan was from the streamcenter not shoutcast my mistake

Fred

Thanks
    OIC I'm retarted sorry great app so far.
    I love this app but to be honest I would love to see you add shoutcast functionality built in. What I mean is instead of you adding shoutcast links to ur app why not just get top 40 and search functionality where we can search all our favs shoutcast stations without you adding one by one. In that way we will push you for only mp3 streaming stations to add
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I love this app but to be honest I would love to see you add shoutcast functionality built in. What I mean is instead of you adding shoutcast links to ur app why not just get top 40 and search functionality where we can search all our favs shoutcast stations without you adding one by one. In that way we will push you for only mp3 streaming stations to add
    I completely agree. Much easier than maintaining your own directory of stations within the app.

Like what I did at TreoBits.

TreoBits Internet Radio

Being able save/bookmark favorites would be a good feature.