Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    I downloaded this App for the first time today via file coaster. I open the app and can get to the "Choose your Genre" screen, however clicking any of the genres does nothing. I have tried an uninstall/reinstall and soft resets...all to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue??
    Hello,

Are you clicking on the Folders next the genres?

Thanks!
    I downloaded this App for the first time today via file coaster. I open the app and can get to the "Choose your Genre" screen, however clicking any of the genres does nothing. I have tried an uninstall/reinstall and soft resets...all to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue??
    Yeah, it happens to me too. I have to click like 3 times sometimes in order to make it start streaming. I wish it would just do it on the first click.
  3.    #83  
    New version is up: 1.0.5

*Added more stations "Please keep in mind that the pre dosen't play every stream file out there. I added all the streams that are capable of playing on the pre"

*Fix all the listen links on every genre.

If you want me to add a station, please visit shoutcast.com, search for the station and send me a PM with the link. If the station is not on Shoutcast the pre will not be avail to play the station at all.

Thank you for the donations, I will be working now on more advance features.

Thanks!
    Last edited by net2streams; 08/16/2009 at 12:55 PM.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Yeah, it happens to me too. I have to click like 3 times sometimes in order to make it start streaming. I wish it would just do it on the first click.
    I've noticed that too but is not in the app. I think is something in webos since we are using the internal media player, not a player inside the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Thanyou! Had the same issue initially. Great program BTW!!!

Not sure if it was asked before but is it possible for you to add AirAmerica to the talk lineup?
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Thanks...that was the problem. Being able to open a genre folder by tapping anywhere on that section would be a nice addition, rather than having to tap the folder icon.
  7.    #87  
    Thanks...that was the problem. Being able to open a genre folder by tapping anywhere on that section would be a nice addition, rather than having to tap the folder icon.

I will work on that. Thanks!
    Great program. We definitely need some info generated for songs being played. I listen to jazz and have heard a lot of songs I like but can't buy them cause I have no idea what the title or musician is.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyo View Post
    Great program. We definitely need some info generated for songs being played. I listen to jazz and have heard a lot of songs I like but can't buy them cause I have no idea what the title or musician is.
    +1
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darreno1 View Post
    Thanyou! Had the same issue initially. Great program BTW!!!

Not sure if it was asked before but is it possible for you to add AirAmerica to the talk lineup?
    The genre menu as been fix. I just uploaded the new version.. 1.0.6.. lol.. Now you can tap the genre tab and go to the stations. I'm still trying to figure out how to do the same thing on the station links. As of now, you need to click to sync icon on the right to hear the station.
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    +1

This is something i really want to do. But im still doing some research to get it done. Thanks!
  12.    #92  
    The genre menu as been fix. I just uploaded the new version.. 1.0.6.. lol.. Now you can tap the genre tab and go to the stations. I'm still trying to figure out how to do the same thing on the station links. As of now, you need to click to sync icon on the right to hear the station.
    I don't like how the menu is now. When I scroll and stop it goes into that genre. Anybody know how to fix this?
    I don't like how the menu is now. When I scroll and stop it goes into that genre. Anybody know how to fix this?
    wtf?
  14.    #94  
    wtf?
    I think thats the reason why I was using the icons on the right instead of the entire tab. weird. Are you guys ok with that or go back to the icon link?
    in 1.0.6 when im scrolling the channels when i have my finger let go of the screen....it chooses a channel i dont want
  16.    #96  
    in 1.0.6 when im scrolling the channels when i have my finger let go of the screen....it chooses a channel i dont want
    Thats what im talking about. Some people complain about having to tap the icon instead of the entire tab. Thats why i changed it. I will put back the way it was shortly.
    Thats what im talking about. Some people complain about having to tap the icon instead of the entire tab. Thats why i changed it. I will put back the way it was shortly.
    yeah i get u....so the next version is gonna be the one from b4 or gonna have another number as the new version?
    Hey you are making tremendous progress. You have to flick real light to not choose a station. When I was talking about it I meant once you are in the station clicking on any part would select the station. The genre screen you should have to click on the folder like you had it originally.
  19.    #99  
    I just uploaded the new version 1.0.7. Now it has Navigation instructions. Thanks for the feedback!
    Great Job... Keep it coming!!!
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast