Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Wonderful work! Thanks. New menu much better. And the fast response on changes really is something. Thanks for the talk/comedy stations (Fox & WABC especially). You're well on the way to becoming a PocketTunes replacement.
    As another said, artist/song info in the stream would be very nice.
    Any chance of adding some folk and celtic music stations? Like:
    Folk Alley
    Live Ireland
    Folk Radio UK
    (all Shoutcast streams)

Maybe add a favourites tab and the option to add stations in the listing to them?

Again, great work! And do add a PayPal donation button.
    ok the new menu looks gr8...but problem is when im scrolling and let go of my finger...right when i let go the button thats under my finger get chosen which i dont want....fix for that?

and also when ur clicking on the station...can u make the actual stations clickable instead of the LISTEN click? if not its ok would make my life easier!!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I did not see anything for News or Talk Radio? I posted that I wanted Air America and Randi Rhodes.
    I would like to see some talk radio shows also.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Chronixradio.com stations Chronix Grit, Metal and Agression
    Somafm.com stations

Thanks for the great app!
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I did not see anything for News or Talk Radio? I posted that I wanted Air America and Randi Rhodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    iPartyRadio on Shoutcast
    Quote Originally Posted by acculver View Post
    plr.org is a christian radio online
    Quote Originally Posted by papla View Post
    BBC radio world news
    I will add them on the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by tamvegas View Post
    Wonderful work! Thanks. New menu much better. And the fast response on changes really is something. Thanks for the talk/comedy stations (Fox & WABC especially). You're well on the way to becoming a PocketTunes replacement.
    As another said, artist/song info in the stream would be very nice.
    Any chance of adding some folk and celtic music stations? Like:
    Folk Alley
    Live Ireland
    Folk Radio UK
    (all Shoutcast streams)

Maybe add a favourites tab and the option to add stations in the listing to them?

Again, great work! And do add a PayPal donation button.
    We are looking to add the favorite, and user added stations in the app. But this might take some time. Thanks!

I just added the donate link in the first post for those of you that want to make a donation to the development of the app. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    ok the new menu looks gr8...but problem is when im scrolling and let go of my finger...right when i let go the button thats under my finger get chosen which i dont want....fix for that?
    What version are you running? Do you still have a button for each category? I did change the entire menu this afternoon. The current version is 1.0.3. Delete the old one and re-install.

and also when ur clicking on the station...can u make the actual stations clickable instead of the LISTEN click? if not its ok would make my life easier!!!
    Im working on adding a bigger icon for the link. Some of the new categories have it already.

Quote Originally Posted by dacsoft View Post
    I would like to see some talk radio shows also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bales View Post
    Chronixradio.com stations Chronix Grit, Metal and Agression
    Somafm.com stations

Thanks for the great app!
    I will add them for the next update!

Thank you very much for the support!
    So what is the latest version?

first was 1.0.0
    yesterday was 2.0.0
    today is 1.0.3???????
    yeah i got 2.0.0 also
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    So what is the latest version?

first was 1.0.0
    yesterday was 2.0.0
    today is 1.0.3???????
    yeah i got 2.0.0 also

That was my mistake... Current version is 1.0.3. Delete the app and re-install.
    Did you see my request the other day -- on shoutcast.com they have specialnet -- Martini in the Morning -- can you add that? I would be ever grateful

I think this is my 10th reply on the forums, does that mean I've graduated?

Jacki
    This That and Blog
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    Did you see my request the other day -- on shoutcast.com they have specialnet -- Martini in the Morning -- can you add that? I would be ever grateful

I think this is my 10th reply on the forums, does that mean I've graduated?

Jacki
    This That and Blog
    Sorry about that. We got over 100 request for stations. We still have more to add.
    ...but problem is when im scrolling and let go of my finger...
    That's a neat trick
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    No prob, I'm just all excited --- I've missed Martini since he went off the air here in Los Angeles. But I can be patient, really
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That's a neat trick
    Lol haha didn't notice I said that
    I go to sleep wake up go to work and get home and see you have had two major changes. This is great. Keep up the great work! I do echo another post about just clicking on the station name and get rid of the listen link. I do notice that some of the stations have the new sync icon and some still have the listen link.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/15/2009 at 08:17 PM.
    Instead having to manually add all these stations that users are requesting, why not just create an interface where users can search internet radio feeds like shoutcast and add the stations they want themselves. You can already do this directly or via portals like TreoBits - Mobile.

Also, I would love to see this app evolve like other radio streaming apps on other platforms like Spb Radio or Resco's pocket radio:

SPB Radio Pocket PC Software SPB Software
    Resco Pocket Radio for Windows Mobile | Overview

Being able to search and stream any internet radio stream and also to record that stream would be pretty cool....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Instead having to manually add all these stations that users are requesting, why not just create an interface where users can search internet radio feeds like shoutcast and add the stations they want themselves. You can already do this directly or via portals like TreoBits - Mobile.

Also, I would love to see this app evolve like other radio streaming apps on other platforms like Spb Radio or Resco's pocket radio:

SPB Radio Pocket PC Software SPB Software
    Resco Pocket Radio for Windows Mobile | Overview

Being able to search and stream any internet radio stream and also to record that stream would be pretty cool....

Thanks for the feedback. Im in the learning process. I have never done anything like this. Im reading a lot to get all this done. lol... If someone has an idea on how this can be done it will help me big time! What i really want to do is have the app get the station list from shoutcast direclty and have another scene were users can add their stations, have favorites, and more... But this will take some time to develop.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I go to sleep wake up go to work and get home and see you have had two major changes. This is great. Keep up the great work! I do echo another post about just clicking on the station name and get rid of the listen link. I do notice that some of the stations have the new sync icon and some still have the listen link.

Yeah, Im working on fixing all those links. Thanks!
    Not having Kinoma I was thinking was gonna be a dealbreaker for this phone.. but your app is filling the void ... thanks! One station I'd like added if possible is ksyl, it's talk radio. KSYL-AM

Thanks again!
    I downloaded this App for the first time today via file coaster. I open the app and can get to the "Choose your Genre" screen, however clicking any of the genres does nothing. I have tried an uninstall/reinstall and soft resets...all to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue??
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast