Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Awesome App. Get the donate link up too, very well done. Would be awesome if you could get 105.9 The X, a Pittsburgh station up so we can listen to Pittsburgh Penguin games!!! Hokey season is just around the bend.....Again awesome job.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncorey View Post
    Awesome App. Get the donate link up too, very well done. Would be awesome if you could get 105.9 The X, a Pittsburgh station up so we can listen to Pittsburgh Penguin games!!! Hokey season is just around the bend.....Again awesome job.
    Or 102.5-WDVE for the Steeler Games and Jim and Randy! ii
    My main local talk station is 104.7 WPGB BTW
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I'd pay money for 810 whb here in Kansas City/Midwest....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  4.    #44  
    I will like to thank everyone for the great input. I just changed the Stations Format Menu. Please check it out and let me know what you guys think. I will be adding requested stations tomorrow.

To download visit the Homebrew Gallery!
    I did not see anything for News or Talk Radio? I posted that I wanted Air America and Randi Rhodes.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I did not see anything for News or Talk Radio? I posted that I wanted Air America and Randi Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    I will like to thank everyone for the great input. I just changed the Stations Format Menu. Please check it out and let me know what you guys think. I will be adding requested stations tomorrow.

To download visit the Homebrew Gallery!
    Woohoo! Very nice app; one of my first Homebrew Apps. I'm into dance/club/trance mostly, so it was nice to see a coupe of options in that area.
    Very nice app. Just one thought, I found it a little difficult to scroll through the stations, when I would try to scroll it would select the button instead. Maybe smaller buttons or more space between them? Just a thought.

Oh and metal stations are in need too
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsOnFire View Post
    Very nice app. Just one thought, I found it a little difficult to scroll through the stations, when I would try to scroll it would select the button instead. Maybe smaller buttons or more space between them? Just a thought.

Oh and metal stations are in need too
    Yeah i noticed that too. Im working on the menu now. After i'm done with that i will add more stations.

Thanks!
  10.    #50  
    New menu is now working. I will start adding stations now.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Thanks!
    bbc
    Please

Thanks!
    It would be great if you could set this up to pull the station list from your server. That way when the program runs it can pull down anything new that you may have added without a new version install. Like Kinoma does.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Any hawaiian music stations?
    More Stations added. Thanks for the update!

Please let us know what shoutcast station you will like to have listed on our directory. We will be adding them into the app daily. Thanks for all the feedback. Keep them coming.
    I'm not sure if this is possible but could you add these stations in Los Angeles"

am570 KLAC- Sports Talk - Lakers Basketball
    am640 KFI - Coast to Coast am
    am830 Angels Radio Network
    omg i got my hot 108 jams....yes thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    @sonnyvsp, now you're talking, we need Angels radio bad.
    PookiePrancer, have you tried somafm.com? Trance, techno etc. Specific stream for Pre and wifi.
  17.    #57  
    Hello all!!

I just uploaded the new version 1.0.3 of Net2Streams. I added all the stations that the pre is avail to play. To the angel fans, I will try to add those stations tomorrow. It has been a long day of html.. lol.. Check out the new version and let me know what you guys think!

To Update, Please delete the app and then re-install!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    plr.org is a christian radio online
    iPartyRadio on Shoutcast
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    BBC radio world news

BBC world service
    Thanks.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast