Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast
    Congrats!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Love the pro version. Would like to see Nashville (Music City, USA) and Lexington or Louisville, KY added to locals. Would be great if NWS feeds could be added, like Wunderadio for the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Just bought my first app and this was it. I listen to Shoutcast radio and out-of-state radio stations everyday on my drive to work. Love it!
  4.    #324  
    Thank you guys for the kind words! There will be many more stations added soon plus net2streams pro has a feature where you can add your own stations.
    Maybe Im just missing this but why does it cut out alot and not auto rebuffer? Is that a pro version thing?

Usually it runs for about 40 mins or so then die. Signal at that time is around 1x 2 bars. I close app then reopen and pick my station and it works. Anythoughts?
  6.    #326  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Maybe Im just missing this but why does it cut out alot and not auto rebuffer? Is that a pro version thing?

Usually it runs for about 40 mins or so then die. Signal at that time is around 1x 2 bars. I close app then reopen and pick my station and it works. Anythoughts?
    This is something that has to do with your signal. It has happened to many before but not often. The audio player is the same as the version here in precentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    This is something that has to do with your signal. It has happened to many before but not often. The audio player is the same as the version here in precentral.
    Oh well either way I bought it. I probably didnt need to but I did because its well done. Now i just need to figure out how to add my local radio station to this and then ill rate it 5 stars heh. If you could help me figure it out that would be awesome =)
    WGR 550 SportsRadio - Home of the Buffalo Sabres - WGR Homepage
    purchase the pro version and I am really enjoying it. One thing I would like to see is the current song playing. it shows the station but not the song.

maybe even the song listing in the notifications area? that would be a nice feature as well.

thanks
  9.    #329  
    Oh well either way I bought it. I probably didnt need to but I did because its well done. Now i just need to figure out how to add my local radio station to this and then ill rate it 5 stars heh. If you could help me figure it out that would be awesome =)
    Here you go:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WGRAM.pls

This is the link. Now what about those 5 starts
  10.    #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisageek View Post
    purchase the pro version and I am really enjoying it. One thing I would like to see is the current song playing. it shows the station but not the song.

maybe even the song listing in the notifications area? that would be a nice feature as well.

thanks

Thanks! The perfect way to do this will be to have all the stations to that not only the shoutcast stations. We are working on this!
    You mean we're all waiting on Palm for this.
  12.    #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    You mean we're all waiting on Palm for this.
    As long it is on the to do list. We are working on this! lol.. Hit me up on gtalk!
    Def will. Will be in touch soon as I get some time.

Drop me a PM in the meantime.
    5 Stars for the link to this station : thefox.com
  15.    #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebuddy View Post
    5 Stars for the link to this station : thefox.com
    Sorry but this station streams with windows media encoders.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Here you go:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WGRAM.pls

This is the link. Now what about those 5 starts
    Done and done hehe

They stream that feed off of FlyCast.. not sure if thats something you would consider adding.

Thanks again!
    Love the app! Just one question. Charlotte was on local radio in the Homebrew version, why is it no longer available in the Pro version? Mt fav station is WFNZ 610am out of Charlotte and now I can't hear it. Thanks in advance if you can help!
    Hey wondering if you could add a station out indianapolis it's WFBQ Q95
    thanks
    I want to love Net2Streams Lite (granted, I have the free version, but still) but I have three big issues:

1) Big R Radio 90s Alternative occasionally goes to an 80s dance/pop station.
    2) Even while on my Touchstone or charging over USB, the battery drains.
    3) Occasionally, the stream simply stops and needs the Stop button to be pressed, then Play to restart it. It just stops cold.

I saw that a few other folks are having the battery issue, so I'm hoping this is some kind of memory or processor leak that can be fixed?

Otherwise, I've basically switched over to AccuRadio for my Pre streaming. It doesn't have these problems, and even better, it basically acts more like a jukebox. You can skip songs if you like.
  20.    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPByron View Post
    I want to love Net2Streams Lite (granted, I have the free version, but still) but I have three big issues:

1) Big R Radio 90s Alternative occasionally goes to an 80s dance/pop station.
    2) Even while on my Touchstone or charging over USB, the battery drains.
    3) Occasionally, the stream simply stops and needs the Stop button to be pressed, then Play to restart it. It just stops cold.

I saw that a few other folks are having the battery issue, so I'm hoping this is some kind of memory or processor leak that can be fixed?

Otherwise, I've basically switched over to AccuRadio for my Pre streaming. It doesn't have these problems, and even better, it basically acts more like a jukebox. You can skip songs if you like.

Hey There!

1) We can't control how shoutcast manages their station directory. I've seen that to but is not always like that.

2) I've tested Net2Streams Lite and Pro against other streaming apps on the catalog and the usage is the same. Net2Streams dosen't use more battery that the rest of them. As for the battery draining while on the touchstone, that is something that i havent being evail to recreate at all. I've stream different stations at different bitrates using the thouchstone and the phone keeps charging. I will look into it more but keep in mind, streaming content over the net is very heavy on any phone.

3) As for the streaming stopping, we did some more work on the player after the app catalog released. There is an update on Palm's hands at this time. Hopefully that will fix the issue for you.

Thanks for all your feedback. After the update please keep me inform if it helps.