Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    Go heat!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

2.    #302  
    Just uploaded the new version of Net2Streams Lite that will be available in the app catalog soon. The pro version still being reviewed at palm. There are some other features that are not included in the pro version that palm has now, but i will update that version right after it's published on the catalog. It's just that i've been working on the app a lot to keep adding more stuff to it.

thanks for the support!!!!
    am i seein something wrong but the lite version doesnt have icecast or local station is that correct
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    UPDATE 1.4.1:

This version has SHOUTcast only favorites enable. The Pro version that will be available in the app catalog will have favorites for Shoutcast and Local Stations.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Gabriel
    A little confused the version that precentral still has active in the homebrew section is 0.3.0 and not the new one you referenced 1.4.1. Am I missing something here?

Thanks love the App one of my favorites
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Did a hard reset on my phone and reinstalled net2stream and the local radio stations seem to have gone missing. Am I missing something here? Where did they go?
  6.    #306  
    Hey guys!

The version here @ precentral is the new lite version. The pro version will be the one with icecast, shoutcast, local radio and a few more features never posted here. Our beta testing has finish for now. We are just waiting on palm to release our pro version. I'm pretty sure you guys will like it very much.

As for those asking about the version number. We had to go down for the official release. The version in the app catalog is 0.2.0. Version 0.3.0 has been approved by shoutcast and is on the waiting list to be review by palm.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    yea for some reason all my los angeles stations are gone..??
  8.    #308  
    They will be updated this afternoon.
    This looks like it will be a terrific app! Can't wait to download the Pro version the second it's available! Will Howard Stern 100 ever be available from any source (Sonos?). By the way, I'm getting a large battery drain while playing and if I put it on my Touchstone while playing it gets very hot. Are these known issues?
    Last edited by Oldoobie; 10/23/2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I like the app.. [Net2Streams Lite 0.4.0 iirc] I just wish there was a 'add to favorites' hot button!
    iPhone 4(sold) : Palm Pre(sold) : HTC EVO 3D: Nokia E71-2: BB Bold (work)

Other Toys: '07 M5 : '08 LS7
  11.    #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by M5Rahul View Post
    I like the app.. [Net2Streams Lite 0.4.0 iirc] I just wish there was a 'add to favorites' hot button!

Net2Streams Pro will have that feature
  12.    #312  
    Hey guys. I need couple of testers for the pro version of net2streams. Please pm.

Thanks!

Update: We have all the testers we needed.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by net2streams; 10/26/2009 at 05:15 PM.
    I've gotten confused with the version number changes too. I haven't updated since 1.4.1 because that was supposedly a "special edition" for the homebrew crowd. So what do I lose if I "downgrade" to the new 0.x.x versions?
  14.    #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    I've gotten confused with the version number changes too. I haven't updated since 1.4.1 because that was supposedly a "special edition" for the homebrew crowd. So what do I lose if I "downgrade" to the new 0.x.x versions?

Hey!

Don't downgrade to version 0.4.0, you will loose a lot of features. This version is for new homebrew members. Version 1.4.1 was the last version design for old homebrew members. Version 0.4.0 is the version that is in the app catalog, we are calling it Net2Streams Lite. Net2Streams Pro will be release under version 0.5.0 to the app catalog and will include SHOUTcast, icecast, local radio, and a couple more features.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hey!

Don't downgrade to version 0.4.0, you will loose a lot of features. This version is for new homebrew members. Version 1.4.1 was the last version design for old homebrew members. Version 0.4.0 is the version that is in the app catalog, we are calling it Net2Streams Lite. Net2Streams Pro will be release under version 0.5.0 to the app catalog and will include SHOUTcast, icecast, local radio, and a couple more features.
    Gotcha; I figured as much Of course, if you keep developing the app and adding more and more features, I'll have no problem at all migrating to the purchased version.
    ok searched through most of the thread and I can't find an answer...maybe I'm missing something but I've tried 3 or 4 stations and they only seem to play 20-30 seconds then stop. I have 1.4.1, anybody else having this problem?
  17.    #317  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdawg62184 View Post
    ok searched through most of the thread and I can't find an answer...maybe I'm missing something but I've tried 3 or 4 stations and they only seem to play 20-30 seconds then stop. I have 1.4.1, anybody else having this problem?
    Whats your phone version?
    All I want is to be able to listen to my local sports talk radio station. The stream is only available through an app called FlyCast. Unfortunately its available for all these other phones but pre. Is this possible with your app?

Thanks
    Dan
    Congrats on making it out there with N2S Pro, Gabriel!
  20.    #320  
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    Congrats on making it out there with N2S Pro, Gabriel!
    Thanks! Hope to see you there soon!