Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    First Congrats! Will the ability to choose a favorite station be part of the app store version. I noticed it was omitted. Small issue, but I miss being able to go directly to station.
    Absolutely the same question. Where did favorites go? This was the main feature I used in Net2Streams and now that I have updated I lost all of my favorites AND I can't even add them back? Hope it is in the paid version.

BTW, congrats on your acceptance into the paid app store!
    Last edited by Conceyted; 10/15/2009 at 07:18 AM.
  2.    #282  
    UPDATE 1.4.1:

This version has SHOUTcast only favorites enable. The Pro version that will be available in the app catalog will have favorites for Shoutcast and Local Stations.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Gabriel
    I think I love you.
  4.    #284  
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    UPDATE 1.4.1:

This version has SHOUTcast only favorites enable. The Pro version that will be available in the app catalog will have favorites for Shoutcast and Local Stations.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Gabriel
    Hey just wondering if this hombrew version will expire once the paid version is available or is the like special deal for us and our support.
  6.    #286  
    No, this version will not expired. But there will be extra features on the pro version on the app catalog.
    No, this version will not expired. But there will be extra features on the pro version on the app catalog.
    hey bro did u get my PM?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

8.    #288  
    Yes sir. We are working on getting some clear-channel stations. They started using aac streams on i---heart radio but i cant find the listening links. Can anyone help locate them? clear-channel owns over 800 stations around the states. it will be cool if we can find their links to add into the app.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Im not sure what type of links yo need to find streams, is this the type of links that is needed.
    WRQX-FM
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Yes sir. We are working on getting some clear-channel stations. They started using aac streams on i---heart radio but i cant find the listening links. Can anyone help locate them? clear-channel owns over 800 stations around the states. it will be cool if we can find their links to add into the app.
    I think their links expire and change over time. Is that not correct. As I stated in an earlier post - I found the link, but a few hours later it didn't work. I'll double check the lnks right now...

*EDIT***
    Yep. This link is the new one and the old one (I posted about it earlier) doesn't work:
    mms://a1111.l2009811023.c20098.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1111/20098/v0001/reflector:11023?auth=caEbCa3dhcucaamd.c9bRdiaUafdMcEdDbF-bk100F-4q-TL2Y7_1plDCqo3DBqmDrCp&aifp=1234&CPROG=SIMULCAST&MARKET=HOUSTON-TX&MNM=1&NG_FORMAT=talk&NG_ID=kprc950am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&REQUESTOR=KPRC-AM&SERVER_NAME=wwwthe950com&SITE_ID=676&STATION_ID=KPRC-AM

This is the part that has changed from the old version:
    caEcxbpdBcpdma3dxbkaDbKbRb4cEbkaodD-bkZ2Q8-4q-OM2Y7_6qnDFqp2CAwkBszq&aifp

To the new:
    caEbCa3dhcucaamd.c9bRdiaUafdMcEdDbF-bk100F-4q-TL2Y7_1plDCqo3DBqmDrCp&aifp

I don't understand mms and how it works, plus I'm not sure this is the aac link you're looking for, so for now this is the only help I can offer.
    Last edited by tedbone; 10/15/2009 at 11:55 AM.
    Thanks for electroradio.ch
    Maybe you can add 1live.de ?
    how can we get you to put stations on netstream like WRUN Rumba radio out of orlando florida?
    What extra features can we expect out of the Pro version?
    Nice app! Looking forward to the paid version. Can you add a few stations that DO stream online? These are VERY popular stations in their respective cities.

Atlanta - Praise 102.5 - http://mypraiseatl.com/?get-streaming-audio-player=1

Philly: Power 99 - Radio Player
    and 105.3 WDAS - Radio Player

New York - 107.5 WBLS - WBLS - Today's R&B and Classic Soul 107.5 - Streaming Audio
    and Hot 97 - http://player.streamtheworld.com/liv...ALLSIGN=WQHTFM

Again, these stations DO stream. I travel a lot and will use this app extensively as I like to listen to the R&B station in the city that I'm in at that particular time. Kudos for V-103 in Atlanta!

If you can add these stations, I wont even mind donating now.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mainevent3405; 10/16/2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Added one more station
    I know I am in the boonies but how about some Fargo ND and/or Sioux Falls SD Stations. I win **** on the local radio stations there (Truck driver) and could win more if I could listen out of town on my Palm !LOL
    net2streams is in the app catalog but only the lite version...can't w8 for the paid
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hey net2streams can you add these miami,fl channels...94.9fm 99.1fm 100.7fm 103.5fm 98.3fm

and for am 790 and 940

hope you add all these channels...can't wait for the paid app to come out!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

18.    #298  
    Hey Maxima...

The problem is that these stations ars streaming using windows media formats. The pre will not play this formats as of right now. Sorry.
    Hey Maxima...

The problem is that these stations ars streaming using windows media formats. The pre will not play this formats as of right now. Sorry.
    its ok no problem...was just wondering why those we're left out
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

20.    #300  
    You got it. by the way... GO MAGIC!!!! jajajaja