Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hey Guys!!!!

We are working on adding more local radio stations. We are also working on a way for users to submit more stations within the app. I think we might have an update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the great feedback.
    still waiting hopefully tonight
    Thank you Net2Streams and those who helped with this app..I was hesitant adding this app...but I'm in love with the blues stations!!! This app is crisp and clean!! If we could save music and add it over to our mp3 section on the phone I'd be walking around here acting crazy!! lol..Thank you, again..ladies and gents..Great job!!
    any news on the update yet
  4.    #264  
    Sorry guys busy weekend. I just found out yesterday im going to be a daddy for the first time so it has been crazy!!!! i hope to get the update out soon.. a couple more surprises!!!!
    Sorry guys busy weekend. I just found out yesterday im going to be a daddy for the first time so it has been crazy!!!! i hope to get the update out soon.. a couple more surprises!!!!
    Sweet man congratulations on the weekend news. As much as I can't wait for the update hopefully to see Des Moines IA as a local stations option, this is coming from someone who became a daddy 6 months ago. Rest and get some sleep now while you can, the update can wait. HEHE
    I just found out yesterday im going to be a daddy for the first time so it has been crazy!!!!
    Congtatulations. While this sounds like it might have been a bit unexpected, parenthood offers rewards that outweigh the unexpected change in lifestyle. The fact that you have been thrown for a loop is a very good indicator that you'll be a great father!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Congtatulations. While this sounds like it might have been a bit unexpected, parenthood offers rewards that outweigh the unexpected change in lifestyle. The fact that you have been thrown for a loop is a very good indicator that you'll be a great father!
    Totally agree and even though you will miss sleeping at the beginning, one little smile of the little one will make it all worth it. Also remember the first couple of months are the hardest so it will get better.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Congrats!
    Congrats on the upcoming new addition!

I came here to post that ever since updating Net2Streams to the version with the internal player, I have noticed that the amount of battery drain Net2Streams causes is higher. Before, I could charge my Pre over USB while listening to Net2Streams and it could slowly but consistently pull the battery charge up all the way to 100%. However, since updating to the version with the internal player, it appears that my phone no longer gains so much as a percentage point over the course of a matter of hours while listening to Net2Streams and having the Pre plugged in via USB. Could there be a way to add a toggle to use either an internal or external player.

I really do enjoy your app, by the way. I use it every day. If you can get my Pre to charge again while using Net2Streams I will like it even more!
    can you add more local radio stations? I live in Nashville, TN and have been wait for a way to listen to 102.9 the buzz. actually any station that has the "Free Beer and Hotwings" show in the morning would be great.
    I like the look of this - would love to see Charleston SC radio stations, and a way to add to Favorites while listening. Its awkward having to search, add then exit to be able to add another fav. Just my 2Cents.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    This I think is the greatest app I use. It has a lot of the CBS Radio stations available which require a special player on the internet. Hopefully others will be added when you can. It sounds like you could use someone in each market to get links for you since you dont know where every station obviously is. I can look at St Louis stations if you PM me the format that will work.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Congratulations! One of the best experiences you'll ever have is being a dad.
  14.    #274  
    Hey Guys!!!

I haven't forgot about the update. Im working on a few things. We are about 80% complete and being tested as we speak. All the work is going to the local radio feature. We got a system implemented already. I will be releasing it soon. But keep in mind that this app will have 2 versions on the catalog, lite and pro. The lite version was accepted yesterday and will be in the catalog soon. The pro version will have all the full features and is expected to be released this week. This version will be available for beta testers only. I will be doing an announcement later this week on how to request the app.
    sweet I hope to be part of the beta tester as this is by far one of the best apps.
    Wow, I have tested this app in quite sometime. Originally, the first version did not contain the genre that I wanted.

Today, after reading some updated stuff in the this forum, I re-downloaded and test it out again.

Wow, it has just want I needed!

So I will be getting this app, and I will be investing in the Pro version when that is available.

Rob

PS Grads on the baby, the two babies, this app and your real baby!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks for all your work!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Station from Ottawa, Ontario in Canada would be nice; 89.9 (Hot 89.9) amd 104.1 (RadioNRJ - Gatineau)

Thanks
  19.    #279  
    Hey Guys!!

I just uploaded version 1.4.0 Beta. Version 1.4.0 will be the last homebrew release. This version does not include extra features that will be available in the pro version submitted to the app catalog. Also, this is not the lite version. Is a special edition for PreCentral users! Enjoy!!! As for the local radio stations. I have added the new system that will let us add more cities and stations to the aoo without the need of an update. As soon as we add them they will show up. I didn't have time to add more stations since i was working on getting the app ready for a release.

I will be working tomorrow during the day on adding all the requested stations. To make this easy on me, please send me a PM with the city that you will like to have added into the app. I will try to add them as fast as i can. Please keep in mind that some stations will not play on the palm pre right now. If your station is not added that will be the reason.

Thanks!

Gabriel
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    First Congrats! Will the ability to choose a favorite station be part of the app store version. I noticed it was omitted. Small issue, but I miss being able to go directly to station.