Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 LastLast
    I can't get it to install, it keeps resetting my Pre
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I can't get it to install, it keeps resetting my Pre
    did you get it now? i know for sure that filecoaster was having some issues connecting to precentral yesterday.
    How do I add a local station to My Favorites? They don't show up in the Favorite Station search.
    Hey man can you please add Des Moines Iowa to you locas stations. PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hey guys!

I just added local radio stations to Net2streams. Please before installing this version delete the old one. This version of the app still in beta but it works. The reason why is in beta is that we need to modify the audio player a little for the local radio stations. But anyways you still can enjoy them. Im really happy to announce this addition to the app. More cool stuff will be added this week.... Please let me know what you guys think.
    Dude love the Local stations stuff. By far one of the best apps, however I do wish you coud add Des Moines Iowa local stations.
  6.    #246  
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    How do I add a local station to My Favorites? They don't show up in the Favorite Station search.

This feature will be implemented soon.
  7.    #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Dude love the Local stations stuff. By far one of the best apps, however I do wish you coud add Des Moines Iowa local stations.
    I will work on this.

Thanks!
    I will work on this.

Thanks!
    Thanks man every day I come to work and I want to stay in the car I want to continue listening to a station called Kiss FM 107.5 but unfortunantly I can't do it on my pre, was able to do it on my Treo Pro before. Anyway thanks.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Can you please add to theLocal Stations in New York ... 101.9 RXP

Its mainly Why I downloaded this app .. ad then it wasn' there. I still think its agreat app an i will keep it .. but it would just be great if you had that station.

thanks
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    This is great!

Any chance of Austin, TX stations? 103.5 and 94.7 especially?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    This might be a dumb question...is there any way to add Clear Channel stations?
    I know these stations aren't typically available on SHoutCast, but I have the I heart Radio app on my BlackBerry, and who knows if and when these guys will ever make a WebOS app.

An example is a local Houston station:
    THE 950 - RADIO MOJO
    and their "listen now" link:
    Radio Mojo On Demand

I did find an MMS:// stream (Microsoft Media Server) , but I think it might change it's link over time (or maybe it's because it's down at the moment). I did get it to play earlier today with VLC player. I dug around and found this link within (I think) a javascript file in my temp internet folder:

mms://a1111.l2009811023.c20098.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1111/20098/v0001/reflector:11023?auth=caEcxbpdBcpdma3dxbkaDbKbRb4cEbkaodD-bkZ2Q8-4q-OM2Y7_6qnDFqp2CAwkBszq&aifp=1234&CPROG=SIMULCAST&MARKET=HOUSTON-TX&MNM=1&NG_FORMAT=talk&NG_ID=kprc950am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&REQUESTOR=KPRC-AM&SERVER_NAME=wwwthe950com&SITE_ID=676&STATION_ID=KPRC-AM

I put this link into a notepad file and saved it as a .mp3 (or ,asx) and it worked.

Anyway, I know this isn't typical Shoutcast stuff, but you probably know loads more on how these streams work. If your app can't do this but you're interested in developing an app that can, let me know - I'm willing to help fund it.

Thanks,
    Ted
    Best of the shoutcast apps now that local stations are available. Thanks!
    Nice....103.5 the Fox in Denver would be sweet.
    did you get it now? i know for sure that filecoaster was having some issues connecting to precentral yesterday.
    I downloaded it but it would never install on my pre it would lock my pre up for about 3 minutes but never show up as an app.

Fixed problem using an old version of webosQI.
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/09/2009 at 10:00 PM.
    How can you add local stations.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Not sure if you are officially taking requests (for the 'local radio' streams) but I would sure appreciate having access to KRCL 90.9 fm based out of SLC, UT.
    Thank you in advance for your efforts and a great app!.. .

www.krcl.org
    Last edited by Freshyz; 10/10/2009 at 12:52 AM.
    If you are open to suggestions. I dont know if its even possible but while listening to a station if you swipe back and are going through the menus it would be cool for the music to continue to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfletcher1 View Post
    Best of the shoutcast apps now that local stations are available. Thanks!
    i agree. If we can add our own local stations this would be the only app!

if possible:
    wrif.com
    woai.com
    ticket760.com
  19.    #259  
    Hey Guys!!!!

We are working on adding more local radio stations. We are also working on a way for users to submit more stations within the app. I think we might have an update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the great feedback.
    sweet can't wait for the update I hope des moines Iowa stations are in it.