Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Just instaled 1.1.1 today. Is it a known bug that when you do a search each result it shown twice?
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Just instaled 1.1.1 today. Is it a known bug that when you do a search each result it shown twice?
    Thank you for the heads up. This has been fix with version 1.1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    OK, thanks.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Download and tested. Working fine.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Im kinda new to the streaming radio thing so bear with me. When I click on some of the links it does nothing. is that normal are the stations not streaming all the time?

Is it possible to update to see the song thats actually playing.

Thanks Doug
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Im kinda new to the streaming radio thing so bear with me. When I click on some of the links it does nothing. is that normal are the stations not streaming all the time?

Is it possible to update to see the song thats actually playing.

Thanks Doug
    Some times the streaming media player of the phone takes a little to catch up. Just close the player and click on the station again.
  7.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    it looks gr8 net2streams...when r we gonna be able to put favorites?
    We have something working already but we are now looking to make it easier on the user. Give me a couple of days and will get it out.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    In the new version, the links aren't pointing to the station you click on or not going anywhere at all. Anyone else having this issue?
    what's new in version 1.1.3
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by pieler8 View Post
    In the new version, the links aren't pointing to the station you click on or not going anywhere at all. Anyone else having this issue?
    This has been fix on version 1.1.3

Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    what's new in version 1.1.3
    Just fixing a bug in the station list.
    just wondering if you will ever be adding the option so that this progame plays the station on its own instead of opening up the stream player so that we can see who is playing when it launches.
    net2streams,
    I just downloaded v1.1.3 and gave it a try. Unfortunately, I'm still having trouble with several stations.

In particular, as examples: WABC-AM, KGO-AM, WLS-AM, and KABC-AM all don't seem to work. Each of these stations, when the "Streaming" application comes up, gives me an "Error" dialog, with the message "There was an error playing the file" and the "Cancel" button.
    I have the same problem when trying the stations using either Wi-Fi or EVDO.

Other stations work just fine: Comedy104.com, KPFK 90.7, WRNI 1290 AM, etc.

Any ideas why some stations aren't working? Are there any things I can adjust or try?

For the stations that work, this is a great app!
    Thanks!
  13.    #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by VikCyc View Post
    net2streams,
    I just downloaded v1.1.3 and gave it a try. Unfortunately, I'm still having trouble with several stations.

In particular, as examples: WABC-AM, KGO-AM, WLS-AM, and KABC-AM all don't seem to work. Each of these stations, when the "Streaming" application comes up, gives me an "Error" dialog, with the message "There was an error playing the file" and the "Cancel" button.

Any ideas why some stations aren't working? Are there any things I can adjust or try?

Thanks!
    I will check those station feeds to see what is the problem and get back at you.
    Just a bump for 810 whb here in kansas city.... I'll donate 50 bucks to the first person who gets it playing on my pre...
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    Just a bump for 810 whb here in kansas city.... I'll donate 50 bucks to the first person who gets it playing on my pre...
    Hello,

That will not be possible till palm adds flash to the phone. WHB streams with flash player. Sorry
  16.    #196  
    Hello Guys!

I have some news on the a feature that some of you requested. The "My Favorites" feature. I been testing the way that we add the station to the favorites list. When a station is added to the list, the app grabs the STATION ID from shoutcast and saves it to the database. Now, here is the problem, the STATION ID are not permanent, whitch means that every time shoutcast generates new station counts, some of the stations will get a new STATION ID. so what happends when this occurs? The station that you added to the favorites list will not work. You will need to delete each station and then add them again to the list. I think this is a pain. Im just working on a way to make sure that the app look at the station id on shoutcast and update the station saved in the favorites list. Is this a feature that you must have or can you live without it?
    regarding the station id changing - the optimal solution would be to store whatever string is with the station (or perhaps a hash function result given the string). Assuming you get the string when the station streams, you could compare the "historical" (expected) with the actual and if they differ, offer a "not this station? search again" button. You could pre-fill the search with the string (and allow the user to delete chars from the string (manually done by the user, perhaps just the call letters) and then let the user search on that.

If this is too much work or would result in unacceptable performance hits, then let's think up a simpler solution (like allowing the user to "nickname" each station, perhaps only call letters, and then you just re-search on this if the hash has changed.

Not sure if I'm explaining this very well.

Nice APP BTW! Thanks!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by VikCyc View Post
    net2streams,

Thanks!
    Those are Citadel stations and the stream using .wmp not .pls so they wont play. mypreradio streams most of the hosts that are on there but on other stations. Anyone in particular are you looking for. I'll see if I can point you in the right direction...
    THIS IS A AWESOME APP, THAT U CAN HEAR THE RADIO STATIONS DIRECTLY FROM OURS PHONES, WHAT ABOUT SOME STATIONS OF OUR SMALL COUNTRIES LIKE ECUADOR ...
    Last edited by SISGO; 09/29/2009 at 11:06 AM.
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    THIS IS A AWESOME APP, THAT U CAN HEAR THE RADIO STATIONS DIRECTLY FROM OURS PHONES, WHAT ABOUT SOME STATIONS OF OUR SMALL COUNTRIES LIKE ECUADOR ...
    As long as they are using shoutcast to stream, you will be avail to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Those are Citadel stations and the stream using .wmp not .pls so they wont play. mypreradio streams most of the hosts that are on there but on other stations. Anyone in particular are you looking for. I'll see if I can point you in the right direction...
    Thank you for your help. The big dogs like Citadel, CBS, Clear Channel, an Cox all use wma (asx) streaming.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast