Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    Thanks very much for the heads up! I fixed the problem and Barcelona now adds the correct schedule. Can you please try to add it again or click the update button in manage?
    Did the update and it all looks good now. Thanks for the great app.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    SportsCalendar v0.3.5 has been released.

• Added a modify screen, you can now change calendar details without removing and re-adding
    • The list of sports is now searchable(including keywords)
    • The list of teams in now searchable(city and team name)
    • When viewing events in the application, you can now search by title, location, and date
    • When viewing event you can now click on the event to view further details
    • Clicking on already added teams, in teams or manage, now lets you view events or modify the calendar details
    • Added 'About' and 'Help' to the application menu
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say a BIG THANKS for this app! Love it!
    once you add college basketball it will be perfect!!

oh, my wife just wanted me to add, it will be perfect when you can add the AVP (womens volleyball) schedule!
    again, thanks!

i am very new to the community (owned the pre for 4 days) so just now catching up with all the goodies and saying my thanks!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Do you plan on getting the NCAAF schedule times to update?
    After applying two calenders (Kansas college football, monday night NFL) I cannot view "all calenders". When I open a day it is greyed out and I am unable to scroll. In monthly view I can see that the info has been added. If I go to a single calender like one of my google calenders it works fine.

Also I tried re-boot, I also deleted the app (that then removed the calender events) and my calender worked fine.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trukansan View Post
    Do you plan on getting the NCAAF schedule times to update?
    automatic updates would be amazing but seems unlikely to me. at least being able to do a refresh/update of events would be great though.

***SUGGESTION*** i'm not sure if this has been suggested but adding which TV station that the event will be on would be extremely useful as well. having it location/provider specific would obviously be the best but even something very generic like ESPN does on their website would be nice as well.
    Great App!!! Any chance of seeing NHRA drag racing schedule in the future?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatwilsonguy View Post
    After applying two calenders (Kansas college football, monday night NFL) I cannot view "all calenders". When I open a day it is greyed out and I am unable to scroll. In monthly view I can see that the info has been added. If I go to a single calender like one of my google calenders it works fine.

Also I tried re-boot, I also deleted the app (that then removed the calender events) and my calender worked fine.
    There have been a few other people who have encountered this problem as well, but I have never been able to reproduce it. Can you let me know a couple of this that will help me try to replicate and solve your problem? What other calendars do you have(google, fandango, etc)? Are you adding reminders? What are the setting you have under pref and accounts in the calendar app? What options you have in the Regional settings program?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    There have been a few other people who have encountered this problem as well, but I have never been able to reproduce it. Can you let me know a couple of this that will help me try to replicate and solve your problem? What other calendars do you have(google, fandango, etc)? Are you adding reminders? What are the setting you have under pref and accounts in the calendar app? What options you have in the Regional settings program?

Thanks!
    Same problem here. Also have google, facebook, and flixster calendars. no reminders. all default settings in prefs. USA English and defaults in regional settings.
    its great! now, if we could get real game times, this app would be awesome - add the game channels and it would be killer!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Can you help me interpert this error message?

- SportsCalendar was working great on my old Pre... Sprint just replaced mine and now I have the following error when trying to add a Calendar.

- I installed via Preware (latest version yesterday)... I have not attempted to delete and re-install yet as I wasn't sure if you wanted to further diagnose the problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub2027 View Post
    Same problem here. Also have google, facebook, and flixster calendars. no reminders. all default settings in prefs. USA English and defaults in regional settings.
    Thanks for the info, I will try to reproduce this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post

- SportsCalendar was working great on my old Pre... Sprint just replaced mine and now I have the following error when trying to add a Calendar.

- I installed via Preware (latest version yesterday)... I have not attempted to delete and re-install yet as I wasn't sure if you wanted to further diagnose the problem.

This seems to be a bug in WebOS where the calendar API becomes unresponsive. Please reboot the phone and try again, it will fix it. I imagine that other applications that use the calendar would fail before a reboot as well.
    This seems to be a bug in WebOS where the calendar API becomes unresponsive. Please reboot the phone and try again, it will fix it. I imagine that other applications that use the calendar would fail before a reboot as well.
    I haven't done anything since the error... well besides reboot (something I probably did within a few hours of the error message) and I gave it a second shot (just now) and it worked flawlessly thanks for the support and the app!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Strikeforce and WEC to the MMA section. Sorry those took so long, we have been get the app finalized for the app catalog. It is done so I am back to adding leagues, so keep them coming!
    Hi there. I know your getting lots of requests for different sports etc, but I would love to have a CFL option for us Football lovers to the North!

Troy
    Hey Nick just wondering if you have any plans on adding the champions league stuff to this calendar.
    I really like this app, allows me to have game times on my Pre, but not on my Google calender that I share with my wife.

But...I'm a huge Manchester United fan. You have all Premier League games, but the team plays in a few other competitions: Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. I would say the Champions League is the biggest one missing of those 3.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    This is great. Very much appreciate the work. Any chance we could get a playoff schedule? I know we wouldn't know teamsat first but it would be nice to know when they are set to play.
    this app is giving me an error when im about to add a team in the calendar:

Edit: and i am running 1.2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I haven't done anything since the error... well besides reboot (something I probably did within a few hours of the error message) and I gave it a second shot (just now) and it worked flawlessly thanks for the support and the app!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this app is giving me an error when im about to add a team in the calendar:

Edit: and i am running 1.2
    Please read a few posts above yours (had similar problem)...

cliff notes: restart your pre.... your welcome.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast