Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. geridh
    Is it possible to add Monday Night Footbal schedule as well?
    I'm not sure how to use this app. I just downloaded it, but when I click manage it just freezes. Am I closing it out too soon or something?

Any help is appreciated
    anyone?
    Thanks for your work.

I tried google's new sports calendars and they are great, they don't sync to the Pre though because they are sort of live feeds. Check them out in google calendar on the website.

So, that's good news for people that missed the web calendar with this app, and they won't show on the Pre AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $so$ $we$'$re$ $good$ $with$ $dupes$.

The google sports calendars say they offer live scores, I'll have to check that out during a game.

Looking forward to your next update.

Off-topic, looks like google is re-embracing custom calendars a little more after they completely abandoned the community calendar idea a good while back.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    SportsCalendar v0.3.0 [9/04/209] released

Should be in filecoaster soon, please let me know if you have any problems

• Support for schedule updates! Update button added to the manage screen
    • Complete UI overhual
    • Updated NFL schedule with TV stations(just click update button in manage!)
    • Serie A league
    • La Liga league
    • Moved UFC inside MMA, use update to get new UFC events. More MMA coming very soon.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher_T View Post
    I'm not sure how to use this app. I just downloaded it, but when I click manage it just freezes. Am I closing it out too soon or something?

Any help is appreciated
    Topher,

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I believe this happened to one other person and a uninstall(orange + click on icon in launcher) and reinstall fixed it. Let me know if it works. I just released a new version, so may just try upgrading to that.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geridh View Post
    Great idea! Will get it up soon
    Very creative layout theme!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    So adding the complete Utah Jazz season to my calendar is absolutely awesome THANK YOU!!!

Question: I flipped through some of the games on my calendar. One of the games had the network it will be on (ESPN in the event notes section) but the rest I checked did not. Will that be more available during the regular season? I know the games will be on either ESPN, TNT, and KJAZZ (local) and sometimes NBC (I think).
    Just a bonus feature that would be cool...
    Thanks again!

*Edit* Actually, I guess it's too early to tell with network scheduling. I'm seeing a few more now that I'm searching through them all. No worries...
    Last edited by Freshyz; 09/04/2009 at 06:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    So adding the complete Utah Jazz season to my calendar is absolutely awesome THANK YOU!!!

Question: I flipped through some of the games on my calendar. One of the games had the network it will be on (ESPN in the event notes section) but the rest I checked did not. Will that be more available during the regular season? I know the games will be on either ESPN, TNT, and KJAZZ (local) and sometimes NBC (I think).
    Just a bonus feature that would be cool...
    Thanks again!

*Edit* Actually, I guess it's too early to tell with network scheduling. I'm seeing a few more now that I'm searching through them all. No worries...
    Thanks!

I am pulling my data with scripts from espn, Utah Jazz Schedule - NBA Basketball - ESPN for the Jazz. They have a local TV column on the site but it is not populated right now. If they add it, I will defiantly put it in the notes as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Very creative layout theme!
    Thanks dcoaster. The goal is to eventually allow the user to select the sports theme. Football is my sport of choice so that was the start. Not sure when I will start on the next one.
    -----------------------------------
    SERO Customer
    No Pre for me
    Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    Topher,

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I believe this happened to one other person and a uninstall(orange + click on icon in launcher) and reinstall fixed it. Let me know if it works. I just released a new version, so may just try upgrading to that.
    Nick,

I unistalled and re-installed, but it still does nothing. The only difference was that the layout was different. I am going to try it again though. Please help
    I noticed an issue with the La Liga Calendar. There's an issue with the Calendar events for Barcelona. When choosing Barcelona, I get events for Deportivo La Coruna instead!! Please check this.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher_T View Post
    Nick,

I unistalled and re-installed, but it still does nothing. The only difference was that the layout was different. I am going to try it again though. Please help
    Topher,

Sorry about the problems. Have you tried to reboot your phone since you have installed, I don't know what isn't working, but that might fix it. If not, can you tell me what happens when you try to add a schedule? I know you said it freezes when you click manage, does the rest of the application work? Do you get any error messages when it freezes?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yemus View Post
    I noticed an issue with the La Liga Calendar. There's an issue with the Calendar events for Barcelona. When choosing Barcelona, I get events for Deportivo La Coruna instead!! Please check this.
    Thanks very much for the heads up! I fixed the problem and Barcelona now adds the correct schedule. Can you please try to add it again or click the update button in manage?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geridh View Post
    I just added the schedule for Monday Night Football. You can go in the NFL section and it is at the top.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I get a connection error trying to access anything. Is the service down?
    Excellent Job !! Keep up the great work. As you know, couple of teams I would like to see are Inter Milan (Serie A) and the National teams, i.e. all World Cup (Brasil) matches and/or friendlies if possible.

Thanks again.
    i realize it's not a huge interest here in the states, but will you be incorporating the World Cup?
    Cheers for the F1! Can you possibly add LMS/ALMS?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast