Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Hey, will there be an nba calendar slot coming out?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a1aone View Post
    Hey, will there be an nba calendar slot coming out?
    Yes, both NBA and MLS(and maybe a few more, time permitting) should be up this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    Yes, both NBA and MLS(and maybe a few more, time permitting) should be up this weekend.
    yes!!!!! my miami heat is gonna be in my calendar soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is SUCH a great app!!! You just made my season! I'm doin fantasy football for the first time this year, this app is the ticket! Can't wait to see future updates!

Much thanks!
    how do we update the app to the version you just put out yesterday? is it automatic or do i need to delete then redownload?
    awaiting the NBA add!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    how do we update the app to the version you just put out yesterday? is it automatic or do i need to delete then redownload?
    Just click on the new version in fileCoaster, it will update automatically and keep your calendars. If you uninstall the application, you will lose your calendars.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    NBA and MLS Calendars are up!

v0.1.8 has been submitted to the homebrew section and should be available soon. You can add NBA and MLS with an earlier version, but will not have the option for the NBA preseason games, so if you want these, please upgrade. In the future I will no longer need to upgrade the app to do this.
    I'm not sure if its just me, but whenever I move the application icon, the icon turns HUGE. Is there any way you can fix this when you release the next update?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DretheAce View Post
    I'm not sure if its just me, but whenever I move the application icon, the icon turns HUGE. Is there any way you can fix this when you release the next update?
    Yep, it is a problem and I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for letting me know know, I had never moved it off the first page
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I added NASCAR, Indycar and Formula 1 today, all ~Aug 20th to end of the year.

Next on the list are more Soccer and MMA leagues!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am not seeing a new account created in the calendar......

Maybe it's so obvious that I am completely missing it.

Thanks,

Troy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    The best way is to get these on your Google Calendar (In separate ones) though so you can see them from the web etc.... Only on the Pre is limiting.. Any way to have the just create a new calendar on Google for each one?
    Try this

mysportscal.com/nfl.html

Integrated it right to my ical, then synced with google cal.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Yes! Thanks for putting up NBA, great app!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I just deleted the Sporting News Baseball app because a web page updates better and the team calendars weren't working. I'm very glad I can use this for my MLB and NFL team calendars.

Personally, I love the huge icon when dragging.
    Last edited by ahitz; 08/27/2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Someone already caught the huge icon
    Love this one! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    How can we help adding schedules? I am interested in FCS division NCAA football.
    request: Champions league group stages. and maybe just the dates of the knockout rounds since obviously no teams have qualified yet. i think the dates and times can be found here http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl...lts/index.html if you're so inclined.
    Any idea when La Liga, Il Calcio, and official FIFA matches will be on?

BTW, 1st post!

FaB
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    There will be a major update released this weekend that includes Serie A, La liga, better MMA support and updated NFL schedules with TV channels. The app will also include the ability to update schedule without re-adding them. I am just finalizing and working out a couple last bugs!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast