Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Could we get weather or not its going to be televised and what company is televising it?
    Could it remind me if I have enough beer in the fridge before I sit down to watch my game?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    NCAA schedules have been posted!

v0.1.6 has been also submitted to homebrew section and should be up soon, it is required to add the NCAA events as all day events. Enjoy!
    I tried to get CU Buffs schedule and got this:
    Failure
    {"servicename":"com.palm.calendar","returnvalue":false, "errorCode":-1."errortext::"com.palm.calendar is not running."}

If I add anyway I get the message
    Error
    Failed to get Events

Just thought I'd let you know
    My calendar still freezes with 1.5. Must not be a common problem. My Calendar is a tard
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfrontosa View Post
    My calendar still freezes with 1.5. Must not be a common problem. My Calendar is a tard
    Mine as well. This is again with the Colts schedule. Note that what freezes is specifically any day view on a date with a game scheduled. The Calendar app itself remains responsive.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    Could it remind me if I have enough beer in the fridge before I sit down to watch my game?
    I second this motion.
    So... My angels game on 9/13/09 starts at 5am and ends at 7am and the UCLA game at the Rose Bowl starts at 9am?????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditdah View Post
    I second this motion.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by davismw View Post
    Failure
    {"servicename":"com.palm.calendar","returnvalue":false, "errorCode":-1."errortext::"com.palm.calendar is not running."}

Error
    Failed to get Events

Same here for LSU.

But great app. I was about to put all of the LSU games on my calendar the other day but was holding out in hopes that college football would be added.

Keep up the toughness.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hello great app.. can you include boxing... thanks
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Sorry about the problems, please know I am working on them and will try to get them sorted out asap! I haven't been able to reproduce some of them, so they are hard to debug.

Quote Originally Posted by davismw View Post
    Failure

Error
    Failed to get Events

Quote Originally Posted by badcitizen View Post
    Same here for LSU.

But great app. I was about to put all of the LSU games on my calendar the other day but was holding out in hopes that college football would be added.

Keep up the toughness.
    This is a weird error, "com.palm.calendar is not running", I wish palm had some more docs on errors.

Anyway, I am able to add these events to mine, so it must something specific to your environment on the phone. Can you guys add other Sports? and/or other NCAA Teams? Also, can you let me know what other calendars you have on your phone, aka Google, Fandango, any other apps that have create calendars? This will help me trace down the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Mine as well. This is again with the Colts schedule. Note that what freezes is specifically any day view on a date with a game scheduled. The Calendar app itself remains responsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfrontosa View Post
    I can't seems to reproduce this one either. Can you guys let me know the same as above, does it freeze with other teams? What other calendars do you have? Sorry again about the problems.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    So... My angels game on 9/13/09 starts at 5am and ends at 7am and the UCLA game at the Rose Bowl starts at 9am?????????????????????
    The Angels game is a mistake, sorry about that. It is due to ESPN flex TV scheduling. ESPN has a choice between 2 games and picked the better of the two as the season progresses, so some of the games show as TBA still. My script didn't handle TBA so used the default which happened to be 8:00 -10:00am. I found about 15 games where this had happened. I have fixed the schedules, until I get schedule versioning put into the app, you will have to remove and re-add the angels schedule for the time to show up correctly.

For the UCLA game, I explain this on the front page:
    Since NCAA Football events are mostly TBA still, all events will be added from 12:00-3:00pm EST. This is not necessarily the correct time of the game! There is an option to add them as all day events instead, but please note as of WebOS 1.1 all day events do not show up in the month view. If you have suggestions on how to handle this better, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Spanish La Liga soccer?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    How about a "rival filter" that keeps my ***** friends from loading their teams in my calendar when I show off the app? And why do they all think it's so hilarious and that they're the first one to think of it?

Loving the app, though! Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Great idea and great app! Thanks for your time!

How difficult would it be to have it add multiple calendar accounts so that different teams would show as different colors on the calendar? I have two NCAA football teams, an NHL, and hopefully an MLS soon (hint, hint).
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Just an update... This problem also occurs if I add the iCal file from Yahoo! Sports to my Google calendar, thus going the long route. So, this problem is clearly not related to the SportsCalendar app, but rather there's something with the calendar items themselves that cause this problem.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Will the NCAA football game times for UCLA be corrected automatically once they know the start times? Or will there be another update once we get closer to the start of the season.
    Anyway to get the UFC and other MMA events into this app? That would be awesome!!
    So, I can add LSU and all other NCAA teams now without a problem. I'm not sure why. I have rebooted my pre in the interim, so....

Anyway, thanks again. Seriously, for me this is one of the more useful homebrew apps out there.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast