Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Good work on the app btw...

Wanted to report a potential issue:
    When you subscribe to two teams for e.g. On the week they play together you have duplicate entries on that calendar day. Might be a good idea to search for an entry before populating the calendar. That would help folks who follow more than one team. I also see this as an issue when you incorporate nba, nfl, and mlb that play a lot more games a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    You are right, the option to remove the account is not available in the preferences and accounts section. I will look into this. If you remove the application is will automatically remove the account and calendar.

I have never had problems with the calendar freezing, has anyone else experienced this? Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
    I was also trying to add the Colts feed, so either the feed or your processing of it is causing this.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    My calendar also freezes when I choose a day that a game is on, I will delete and try again.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Updated to v0.1.5, includes NHL and EPL. Please see first post for details!

For those of you that had problems with the calendar freezing problem, can you try again with the new version and let me know if you still have problems? Thanks!
    Updated to v0.1.5, includes NHL and EPL. Please see first post for details!

For those of you that had problems with the calendar freezing problem, can you try again with the new version and let me know if you still have problems? Thanks!
    when ru gonna add NBA???
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by axe1501 View Post
    Good work on the app btw...

Wanted to report a potential issue:
    When you subscribe to two teams for e.g. On the week they play together you have duplicate entries on that calendar day. Might be a good idea to search for an entry before populating the calendar. That would help folks who follow more than one team. I also see this as an issue when you incorporate nba, nfl, and mlb that play a lot more games a week.
    I will add this to the list of todos for the next version, thanks for the heads up!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Just waiting for MLB and I will download !!!
    Thank you! I've been waiting for this!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Would auto racing be on the table at all in the future? Formula1, ALMS, etc etc.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is there any particular reason why these events wont sync to my google calendar? The NFL events are on my phone but do not sync over, that I would like also. If I am missing something please advise and thank you.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    when ru gonna add NBA???
    NBA is coming soon, I am trying to get the Leagues that are starting sooner or going now up first. I promise it will be up before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcea View Post
    Just waiting for MLB and I will download !!!
    My existing scripts were able to parse the MLB schedule easily, so I just added it. You do not need to update the app at all, just reopen it and MLB will be in the list!

NCAA should be up in the next couple days.
    NBA is coming soon, I am trying to get the Leagues that are starting sooner or going now up first. I promise it will be up before the season starts.
    awesome thank u so much
    sweet app love the adition of Premier League
    You say in your directions to delete the previous information under manager and then re-add the calendar. I tried to delete but received and error and the information is still in the calendar. Now when I add the new info, the old information is still there along with the new. How do I get rid of the old?
    Great app! For a future tweak having college football on the list would make this UBER!
    Oh yeah may wanna add an icon for the calender profile in preferences and accounts screen
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by popo341 View Post
    Is there any particular reason why these events wont sync to my google calendar? The NFL events are on my phone but do not sync over, that I would like also. If I am missing something please advise and thank you.
    WebOS does not allow me to add events to calendars that do not belong to my application, aka the google account. Therefore I will never(unless the api changes) be able to make my events sync with your google calendar. Others have mentioned earlier in the thread that they use mysportscal.com to download ical version of schedules and import them to their google calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    You say in your directions to delete the previous information under manager and then re-add the calendar. I tried to delete but received and error and the information is still in the calendar. Now when I add the new info, the old information is still there along with the new. How do I get rid of the old?
    Do you remember or can you reproduce the error you received when you deleted your calendar? This sounds like a bug in the application. At this time I think the only was to get rid of those "hanging" events is to delete them manually or uninstall the application(which will remove all data) and reinstall.

The next version which will be out in a couple days will have a in application button to remove the whole calendar/account on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Oh yeah may wanna add an icon for the calender profile in preferences and accounts screen
    This will be in the next version, thanks for pointing this out.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Is it possible to remove the app without removing the calendar account? Once the info has been ingested into the calendar I don't have a need for the app to take up a slot any longer.

EDIT: It worked the first time, a few days ago. Then I figured I'd delete the app to make room on the launcher menu for another app, but it deleted the calendar entries as well (which is reasonable and perhaps something I should have expected). Installed it again (v0.1.5) and now it is showing Bills games 1 hour early :-(
    Last edited by lordbah; 08/17/2009 at 02:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    Is it possible to remove the app without removing the calendar account? Once the info has been ingested into the calendar I don't have a need for the app to take up a slot any longer.

EDIT: It worked the first time, a few days ago. Then I figured I'd delete the app to make room on the launcher menu for another app, but it deleted the calendar entries as well (which is reasonable and perhaps something I should have expected). Installed it again (v0.1.5) and now it is showing Bills games 1 hour early :-(
    Oh man, you are right, all of the NFL games are off 1 hour. Sorry about that, I used the central start time instead of eastern. I just recreated the events on the server side and it should be correct now. Can you remove the Bills schedule and re-add it?

As for removing the application, WebOS automatically removes any account created by the application when it is uninstalled. The only way to do this would be to go through manually and change which calendar each event belongs to before removing the application, if you go in event details you can do this in the upper right next to the event name. I can't do this in my app because I am not allowed to access other calendars.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Looks good now :-)
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast