Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sol740 View Post
    Cool app. I triple the NCAA football !

+1 more
    Wish this app came sooner I added my team in google calendar one by one and I didn't even add any other teams.. About to download now.. I smell football in the air. Now need college football
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Nice app! MLB please?
    The sporting news mlb app allows you to download a teams schedule to your calendar. It worked well for me. About the only thing that works well with that app..
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swaghokies View Post
    The sporting news mlb app allows you to download a teams schedule to your calendar. It worked well for me. About the only thing that works well with that app..
    Good tip, thanks. Still, I'm hoping this app will incorporate MLB, NBA, etc. There are so many useful homebrew apps available these days that I'm now having to juggle them in and out of my Pre's meager allotted space just to be able to check them all out. One app to accommodate all of my sports scheduling addictions would be great.

OP, thanks for the cool app.
    How do I delete the Account it creates? Don't see that option, the Account looks broken. Also when I open any day it added games to, the calendar freezes and doesn't render. Had to turn off that Account to get my calendar back. The only option I see is Color and Display in "All Calendars" view.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    NCAA football?
    +1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    How do I delete the Account it creates? Don't see that option, the Account looks broken. Also when I open any day it added games to, the calendar freezes and doesn't render. Had to turn off that Account to get my calendar back. The only option I see is Color and Display in "All Calendars" view.
    Same here. App loads fine, I add the Colts schedule, and they show in gray in month view. But if I click on a game day, the calendar freezes with a dark gray background. I can't use gestures to move to a new day, but other buttons work (e.g., I can hit the date bar and go to today's date).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Great App... I dont have the problems of loading the screen when I click on it... However maybe you could add something to the App that would let you set calendar alarms or reminders without having to go into the Calendar and do such...
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Because the app creates its own section called Sportscalendar. Just like the Fandango app does.
    Correct. The WebOS API won't let me access another applications calendar even if I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    NCAA football?
    I have EPL and NHL done and am doing testing on them. I will be releasing them sometime this weekend along with some new features. NCAA is next on the list after that, should be able to get it up fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    You are right, the option to remove the account is not available in the preferences and accounts section. I will look into this. If you remove the application is will automatically remove the account and calendar.

I have never had problems with the calendar freezing, has anyone else experienced this? Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I'd like to have PRE-season, too. That, plus the ability to handle schedule changes.

As for all the different requests you're receiving, I'd suggest you release your XML format and have them format the schedules and submit them to you.
    I think releasing the XML format is a good idea. I am still tweaking the format myself a little bit as I come across more leagues with different options. Once I get a final version of the XML schema I will release it.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Damn Wish I waited. I added my teams via mysportscal but I'm downloading this.

Guess I will download the Vikings calendar because Peterson is a beast.

Can't wait for NBA and NCAA to be added. Hell try to but as much as you can. Been waiting on a Boxing calender and MMA.

Great work, I love homebrew.
    Read my mind. Any way to get the fighting sports in the mix? I'd also assume there are so many that you'd probably have to narrow it down to the bigger name fights and UFC.
    The best way is to get these on your Google Calendar (In separate ones) though so you can see them from the web etc.... Only on the Pre is limiting.. Any way to have the just create a new calendar on Google for each one?
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    BTW in case anyone is interested some sites have evet listings, sports, concerts etc... that you can add to your calendar or, as I do, an RSS feed! I have tons of feeds on my Google reader.

Check out: Local Events: Concerts, Festivals & More Upcoming Events - Eventful

If someone could make an app to access all the information on that site (or a similar one) that would be extremely useful!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I just installed, but hope at least the top 25 in CFB will be added. \ll/ (hook 'em)
    Mostly an NBA fan myself.

FWIW, this app/thread got me thinking, and a quick google shows that NBA.com lets you download a team schedule to your Google or Outlook calendar. So, that's another way to go about it.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    NCAA Basketball, when the schedule is available.
    Do you have to re-install this after each Sport is added to the app? Also would have liked to see the pre-season games!

Great homebrew though! Download worthy just to know the times of the games and to save a trip to the computer...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

UFC Please
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    NCAA is next on the list after that, should be able to get it up fairly quickly.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions!
    Thank YOU! I hated to suggest and run last night but I've been busier than a one legged man in a a$$kicking contest this week. Thanks again for a freakin' fabulous app AND looking in to the NCAA football thing. Anyway you do it will rock my world Chief. I loves me some football. NFL, NCAA - it's all good.

Did I mention? That I love football? Well, I do. I really, really, really, really do.

Go Ravens!!!!!

Go BIG RED!!!!!
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Thank you! Very cool and useful app. I would also like to see NBA added!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast